Would You Rather ...? Part 6.

N/A

I am equally unbearable to other people with both of the two options :'D... But for myself..well I rather have meals.

Rather climb every mountain in the world or swim through every lake in the world?

Swim evrey lake. Would rather your dream car or a boat

Insert verb!!

But car> boat.

Would you rather hurt badly someone by accident and let that person die and make it look like an accident where you had nothing to do (you will never be caught) OR try to help that person, have that person die while you're helping, and be held responsible for all that?

I could think of at least five horrible & evil people on the planet - not anyone I know personally. If all I have to do is make a list like Arya, works for me.

Would you rather allow everyone in the world one wish each or have the power to heal anyone of an injury or illness?

Definitely have the power to heal anyone of injury or illness. I'd start by healing myself, then I'd open a clinic and get paid to heal other people of all those horrible illnesses with no known cure.

Would you rather get horrible sunstroke and risk possibly getting skin cancer or never be able to feel the sun on your skin ever?

I had a picture of a sun once. It was horrible.

Haha, no I would risk sunstroke and everything. Life without sun wouldn't be life.

Rather be a giraffe with no neck, head directly attached to the shoulders, or a magpie with a 3 foot neck ?

20 billion. I would with that money propose to some royal house and see where I can go from there. With twenty billion I could pay off the debts of a country, so they might like that idea. Win-win like that.

Rather binge watch the leaked episodes or wait with patience?

Archived