Would You Rather ...? Part 6.

N/A

I really really don't know... Probably the entire book. It would last a bit longer to consume that. But I'm really not sure I want to know what happens next. I just feel like I will really really hate the end of the story. We'll see.

Same question

Book. Doesn't really matter to me if certain characters that are obviously cut in the show and therefore likely absolutely uminportant. I just want to read about their lives again. See what Arianne is up to. Victarion, Damphair. Theon.

Rather have this Olly kid vanish from the screen or keep him?

Olenna. I can (as Mace) just enjoy life and sit my behind flat on the walls of Highgarden, drink the finest wines, all the while growing strong without any work of my own. My mama will look out for me and raise my children and secure the future. Absolute perfection.

Would you rather be one of the lowest peasants in the Westerlands or one of the highest lords of the North during 296?

(trick question)

I'd eat grass. I mean, sure, obviously everybody knows soil tastes better but I don't eat meat and I won't risk the lives of innocent worms by eating their home.

Would you rather spend an entire night being spooned by The (snoring) Mountain, or 30 minutes being French kissed him?

A prince. But one of Dorne. They have so far a higher expected survival rate.

@Tyrion's Dead Wife: But you'd be dead? Red Wedding :/

Would you rather Jon be a White Walker or something in that direction, or some sort of Fire equivalent to that?

Archived