Which fandoms will take the endgame hardest?

Crow's eye in the sky

My personal top three...

The Stanfans: I love Stannis, it's no secret. But he is iron, strong and brittle. What happens to iron when too much pressure is applied?

The Jaime and Brienne fanclub: I can't see a happy ending here. If one of them survives, then GRRM is being merciful

Team (f)Aegon: Jon Con is in a Walter White situation, he knows his days are numbered, but he's not ready to go. Young Griff meanwhile is staring to talk like Dareon the Young Dragon (I am the only dragon you need)

Good point, there seems to be a rule that every main character has to commit a major sin in the eyes of the audience.

Well, my favorite character is Jon.

I can see him ending up anywhere between King and Dead. And as much as I would not like him to be dead by the end of it, I have to admit it's a possibility. But then again, I think Jon being King would suck just as bad, because it's the last job anyone in the ASOIAF universe would want to have.

I really don't see him getting a 'happy' ending, truth be told.

Well, my favorite character is Jon.

I can see him ending up anywhere between King and Dead. And as much as I would not like him to be dead by the end of it, I have to admit it's a possibility. But then again, I think Jon being King would suck just as bad, because it's the last job anyone in the ASOIAF universe would want to have.

I really don't see him getting a 'happy' ending, truth be told.

I certainly don't expect him to take the revelation of his parentage well.

It seems like claiming Kingship is just another unwritten law in Westeros with trangressions punishible by death

I think Dany fans as they have the most unrealistic expectations.

Many expect Dany to pull an Aegon 2.0 and conquer Westeros with fire & blood, and rule peacefully.

Other fans will take the end hard, but they don't have such unchecked expectations. Tyrion fans love Tyrion, but they don't expect him to sit the iron throne(in any significant number).

Archived