Daario Naharis vs Gerold Dayne

DraculaAD1972

Daario is a blue-bearded sellsword captain, who once reached down a man's throat and ripped out his heart.

Gerold is a man with a midnight black streak in his silver hair, who once cut off a girl's ear.

Both men have yet to prove themselves and both have built up reputations through words rather than action. On the page, only Gerold has actually draw blood. Daario remains untested, unless we believe him.

In a fight to the death between these two characters, who would win?

You don't recall that Daario brought Dany the heads of the other two Stormcrow captains? He certainly killed them himself.

The heads - the question is whether he killed them sneakily or bravely.

I'd probably go with Daario due to his greater experience as a sellsword.

You don't recall that Daario brought Dany the heads of the other two Stormcrow captains? He certainly killed them himself.

Yes but we don't know how he killed them. That in and of itself isn't indicative of martial skill, not if he drugged them or poisoned them before hacking their heads off.

As to the OP, with any luck they'd each mortally wound the other and it'd be a draw.

I think Darkstar is being built up as something dangerous what with Hotah and Swann supposedly tasked with killing him. Both have been shown to be extremely dangerous fighters.

However Daario gets a bad rap for his part. A flamboyant weirdo like himself with swords with women for handles is the first guy I try to kill in a battle, yet he's still around. Has to be doing something right.

Battle of the obscure supposed "badasses" for the win!

There are no old sellswords. Daario didn't become a leader of a sellsword company by being a rubbish fighter. He'd be dead by now.

All we know about Darkstar is rumour.

He became a leader by stabbing his allies in the back. And yes you can, as men such a Homeless Harry shows. Just need to be smart enough not to die.

Archived