Pictionary XXI: Hide Away Your Drugs and Toys

Buckwheat

Uhhhh ... peeps? Piccies pwetty pwetty pwease? :uhoh:

Tomorrow morning, okay?

For those that are bored waiting, I might start bonus chains.

She said she might redo it.

I was going to redo it, but now that I am sick (again!) I am going to leave it.

It was ok the first time, it was the medium that had given me difficulty

I am very sorry about this delay. I got a replacement to cover for Bex for a few rounds because Bex has not responded yet.

So now, everybody should have a drawing to describe. The deadline is in two days, that is 31st March 10 PM CET.

We switched to daylight saving time last night, so right now it is 9.51 PM for me.

Enjoy the pics. :)

You can ask for bonuses any time.

This is me passively aggressively bumping the thread. Unless the list just has not been updated your all slow drawers this round.

oh and remember that time limit is Euro time. so those in the US - unless your gonna set you alarm clock for the small wee hours. you will need to send your Pics before you go to bed tonight or your gonna be late.

All you euro's unless you are planning to get up early on a bank holiday then you too might want to finish your picture tonight.

This is me passively aggressively bumping the thread. Unless the list just has not been updated your all slow drawers this round.

oh and remember that time limit is Euro time. so those in the US - unless your gonna set you alarm clock for the small wee hours. you will need to send your Pics before you go to bed tonight or your gonna be late.

All you euro's unless you are planning to get up early on a bank holiday then you too might want to finish your picture tonight.

GET OFF MY CASE YOU CHODE!

I'll do mine after I get back from getting my girly parts squished. :bawl:

:leer: Umm... :leaving:

Yes, they are all slow drawers. I am expecting some delays. But I hope not too many! :)

Tomorrow is a holiday? It is not a holiday here.

I'll do mine after I get back from getting my girly parts squished. :bawl:

:shocked: Do we want to know what this post is about?

I'll have mine in later. I just need to plan, sketch, scan, refine and color it. No biggie. 4-5 hours tops.

That is long, I admire your patience. I usually do not spend that much time on a drawing.

Yes, they are all slow drawers. I am expecting some delays. But I hope not too many! :)

This weekend is non-orthodox Easter weekend. This means I can stay up late drinking wine and finishing my picture tonight. :D

Mammogram?

This weekend is non-orthodox Easter weekend. This means I can stay up late drinking wine and finishing my picture tonight. :D

I know it is Easter (and I am not Orthodox, if you think that ;) ), but today is Thursday. I had no idea people get Friday off too in America. Here only Monday counts as a holiday.

I know it is Easter (and I am not Orthodox, if you think that ;) ), but today is Thursday. I had no idea people get Friday off too in America. Here only Monday counts as a holiday.

Ah, I see. Technically there is no official holiday at all in the US but with Passover and Good Friday on the same day this year I think a lot of offices are closing tomorrow. In Sweden where I grew up both Friday and Monday were holidays.

Its a 4 day holiday to celebrate Overindulgance in Chocolate.

not sure what Easter has to do with it. Its just when we celebrate our Chocolate holiday.

Good Friday, and Easter Monday are bank hols in the UK.

Squished girly parts. - that to me says Boob scan. :grouphug: I'll hug you now before your tender. :kiss:

That is long, I admire your patience. I usually do not spend that much time on a drawing.

Mammogram. they really do hurt, but it was over with quickly

BB----smear is the opposite...not squishing, but opening to the point of discomfort. Being female gets rather sucky at times

That is a long time. I generally spend 1-2 hrs

I was half-kidding. Just about to start it now since the work-clock has stopped ticking.

Archived