Only Death May Pay For Life

I must be the only person who actually likes Hotah.

I don't think GRRM himself likes Hotah. He's probably like, "What the fuck was I thinking?"

And then he probably does like Schindler at the end of the movie. "This paragraph where Hotah masturbates to his ax, that could've been a sentence about Arianne's nipples. Two sentences, at least. How many Darkstar iconic one-liners I could've included instead, how many?" And then starts sobbing uncontrollably

As I've said a lot on these forums I absolutely hate cersei so I'd kill her to bring back Elia. She'd have been a far nicer, smarter, kinder queen than Cersei could ever hope to be. Not saying Cersei dying would mean this I was just saying.

Or I'd kill Ramsey "Bolton" and bring back the real Aegon. Love to see how Jon Connington and fake Aegon would react.

As I've said a lot on these forums I absolutely hate cersei so I'd kill her to bring back Elia. She'd have been a far nicer, smarter, kinder queen than Cersei could ever hope to be. Not saying Cersei dying would mean this I was just saying.

Or I'd kill Ramsey "Bolton" and bring back the real Aegon. Love to see how Jon Connington and fake Aegon would react.

Unless he's actually real. Assuming that he is 100% fake isn't very smart.

Archived