ASOIF Guessing game XVII: Who has the worst attitude in Planetos? - guessing #15

Castellan

OK Everyone, remember this? You can't answer Tywin because he's already on the list. I am ashamed to say even I forgot for a while even while I was thinking 'why why do they insist on reckless gambling'? Those people who realised will probably be annoyed, but I feel obliged to give you all a chance to change your posts.

#17 Tywin Lannister

27 pts 4 lists 9 - 17

Not being able to moderate your attitude to your son (or to the woman you arranged a gang rape of) at crossbow point can be a fatal flaw.

I thought Janos and Viserys would be the main alternative to Tywin, I didn't think everyone would bypass him!

No points to anyone, but thanks fr voting!

#16: She's a widow for some or all of the time span of ASOIF.

General advice re clues: Try to workshop in your mind the pool of people it could apply to, then narrow it down/prioritise.

Ouch. I thought I was mixing it up with the other game, since I thought he was in that one. Or was he? I should start making the list like I did with the Favorite chapters guessing game.

ETA: I was wrong, he hasn't been one of the results of the Worst Mistakes game. I remembered that the explanation was that he caused his death by taunting Tyrion while he had a crossbow, so I assigned it in my mind to the "Worst mistakes" rather than "Worst attitude". The two can overlap quite a bit.

OK then, gambling on Balon Greyjoy.

OK Everyone, remember this? You can't answer Tywin because he's already on the list. I am ashamed to say even I forgot for a while even while I was thinking 'why why do they insist on reckless gambling'? Those people who realised will probably be annoyed, but I feel obliged to give you all a chance to change your posts.

Yes I'm annoyed.

#14 Yes, its Balon. Poor old Theon.

details posted tonight

Rankings

Julia H 11+5=16

Mathis of Rowan=15

Annara Snow 7+5=11

JQC 6+5=11

Grietnog 6+5=11

lil ghost 8+3=11

The Wold Lord's Daughter 7+3=10

Night's Queen 7+3=10

Cashless Society 1+3=4

Next clue #13 - if there was a most terrifying man in Westeros list, he'd be top five IMO.

Well, multiple guys could fit that clue, I don't know why multiple people are so sure it's Ramsay. He's the most twisted and sick for sure, and terrifying if you're in his clutches... but if you're not, and you just met him somewhere without a bunch of his/his father's men with him, I don't know how high he'd be on the most terrifying list.

I'll try:

1. Rorge

2. Euron Greyjoy

3. Gregor Clegane - isn't higher exactly because he's the first one to come to mind as 'the most terrifying man in Westeros', surely he'd be higher than just one of the top 5, and also higher on this list than #13?

Archived