More police fun

Question just because I have no idea when were words like "Citizen" and "Tax Payer" retired and "Civilian" put in their place?

Whenever it was that some of the more arrogant police started thinking of themselves as an occupying army.

Jesus wept. I knew there was a reason I stayed away from this thread. Now I need to smoke a bowl to soothe the rage...

There are good people who work in law enforcement. But the bad ones sure do make them all look like assholes.

Jeebus, AP! That's like...exactly what I was thinking! Here I was, just cruisin' along doin' my own thing and then...I clicked on Torm's link. For me, though, I don't think I'd describe my reaction so much as rage but more like soul-crushing depression. :leaving:

Jesus wept. I knew there was a reason I stayed away from this thread. Now I need to smoke a bowl to soothe the rage...

There are good people who work in law enforcement. But the bad ones sure do make them all look like assholes.

have i got the place for you

Now that there are cameras, recorders and the internet everywhere the policemen and spy/torturer plight is multiplied

it's fortunate that your opinion doesn't mean shit, otherwise they'd have to really get rough

Afterwards, you might want to reflect on the fact that 25% of people are pure shit underneath regardless of uniform, this should suffice

Archived