What sort of spinoffs might GoT generate?

Mjolnir

Brilliant. Lucky I started drinking my coffee after I watched it.

Extreme Makeover: Westeros edition. Episode 1 Overcoming Burn Scars, we take a man who was brutally mutilated as a boy with half his face burned to a clinic on a secluded little island and change his life forever.

A little bit on the scientific side the first two:

Mythbusters - Every episode begins with storytelling by Old Nan, then Maester Luwin employs his faculties to put those myths to the ultimate test. Special guest stars include Tyrion, Ned Stark and Theon Greyjoy. What would it be - true, plausible or BUSTED?

Qyburn MD - We follow the outcast maester and bear witness to his ground-breaking research in medicine as he's trying to defeat death itself.

Lord of the chefs - talented cooks from around Westeros (and abroad) are competing for the honor of cooking for the grand wedding of king Joffrey (and getting the unofficial title of lord, say, like Varys). The contest has 77 rounds to test even the most experienced.

Pet Rescue - We are shown the brutality of life for animals in Westeros as a team of young maesters are doing everything they can for all the direwolves with cut throats/heads, horses injured in battle/jousting/blood magic, bears fighting in pits, pigeons hunted by little girls and so on. This one will make you weep...

Boot camp - we follow the story of a young nameless boy, who loses his... manhood and is forced into training to become an Unsullied. Will he find the strength to kill his puppy, will one silver be enough to pay for a baby's life? We see the ultimate soldier in the making!

Love the second one!!

Though to be honest, I find most modded Miku Miku Dance videos funny? Maybe its the squeaky JPop. <3

You missed the most disturbing one though -> Nekomimir!! ~nyan :3

One does not simply Rock into Mordor!

(Oldy but a goody)

I can't think of a spin off I'd like to see offhand, although I'd watch quite a few of those suggested above. But what I would like to see is Jeremy Kyle do a Westeros special.

Think of all the plot lines that could be resolved with a few well placed paternity tests. :D

15...no wait..16...no 17...18...19...20...aw fuck it "A Shitload of Kids and Counting" starring Walder Frey.

The Citadel: The story of a young boy who gets sent to the Citadel to learn to be a Maester and what adventures he finds there.

Sailing the Narrow Sea with Davos Seaworth.

Wife Swap: Cersei and Catelyn.

And both Women end up pregnant by the end of the show ...

Does that seem right to you?

"16 and Pregnant" - follows Catelyn Stark and her time at Riverrun during the rebellion.

"Bridzilla" - Follows Margery and Cersei as they plan the wedding of the century.

"Westeros Has Got Talent!" -- Littlefinger, Tyrion, and Varys judge a succession of minstrels, fools, whores, and freaks to find the most talented of them all. Gross deformities, lack of eyes/fingers, mental defect, obesity and/or bizarre tattooing and facial scars all earn bonus points. Each week, the loser is sent to Ilyn Payne for coaching.

Well I hate to throw in a serious suggestion here, but I'd like to see Robert's Rebellion in all its glory. They did it with Spartacus when they needed a year, so if the tv series caught up with the books and they needed time for George to write more material they could do a prequel series for the year. Of course that would be a problem with the kids aging even more than they already will be aging too fast.

And both Women end up pregnant by the end of the show ...

Does that seem right to you?

"16 and Pregnant" - follows Catelyn Stark and her time at Riverrun during the rebellion.

"Bridzilla" - Follows Margery and Cersei as they plan the wedding of the century.

14 and pregnant with Dany would have been a good one too.

Here are a couple.

Lady and Me- Story about a girl and a dog. It gets sad...really sad.

Men are from Mars, Whores are from??? - Where do whores go? Come along with Tyrion Lannister as he tries to find the answer that question. There will be hijinx and laffs a'plenty with a lesson or two to be learned before all is said and done.

TMV- Hot news from Kings Landing and beyond straight from Lord Varys himself. Little Birds bring you the latest scoops sometimes minutes after they happen. Ravens are so 290 AL. Get the news now with TMV. (Whoops noticed this one was kind of done a couple pages back, my bad)

Mad Money with Petyr Baelish- Having trouble with money? Does it all seem like "counting coppers" to you? Let our expert host show you how to make your dragons multiply like never before.

Pawn Shop: Vaes Dothrak- Was that urn you just looted worth a brand new Arakh or not even enough to cover a stick of Honeyed Mice? Find out as out experts show you the tips to make it rich in the merchant city. Find out useful tips like "How to get a deal without getting strangled by a wisp of silk" and much more!

The Ned Stark diet plan- Lose 10 pounds in 2 seconds!

The Boy who Couldn't Fly- Starring Bran Stark.

I got drowned by Aeron Damphair and all I got was this lousy T-shirt.

Boogie Knights: A naive stableboy shows Westeros what having the giant's blood really means. Will he be able to maintain his innocence while showing women from the Wall to Dorne his own version of "The Pointy End"?

Well I hate to throw in a serious suggestion here, but I'd like to see Robert's Rebellion in all its glory. They did it with Spartacus when they needed a year, so if the tv series caught up with the books and they needed time for George to write more material they could do a prequel series for the year. Of course that would be a problem with the kids aging even more than they already will be aging too fast.

D&D already know the broad outline of the story to its conclusion. They can shoot all seasons, they would just get lynched if they broadcast a season in advance of the book. So having to wait until a book is published before they can broadcast an already filmed season would give them scope to make a prequel.

• 2 years later...

Dug this up and thought it could use a bump now that we have two more years of inspiration. Could be fun :D How about:

That's So Craven : (actually inspired by a meme I saw) the life and trials of Samwell Tarly.

Purple is the New Red : needs no explanation

Wex and the City : (I've used this on another thread, but) Wex tries to make it in White Harbour

Stony Shore : like Jersey Shore...but Stony.

I Used to Be Fat: House Manderly special

Teen DireWolf

Archived