Mafia 85: The Nightmare After Christmas

House Targaryen

Actually wouldn't mind Potato Head or Toy Unicorn, but the former is solely because he gave me nightmares as a child and is a bit arrogant and the latter does not seem likely to yield anything useful.

So you'd be fine with voting Unicorn even though it wouldn't yield anything useful? Define useful.

(when you're back - I know, migraine. Must suck and earns a temporary pass from me. What can I say?)

Also, Rubber Ducky, you're the one! Why come back and discuss very safe psychiatrist stuff and nothing else?

While I understand what you are saying about Rag Doll, I can't help but feel "she doth protest too much". But there are likely to be much stronger cases than that in the next 20+ hours.

Already trying to get out of it, huh bitch?

(that's what you get for calling me a nice guy)

It is Day 1.

18 players remain:

Action Figure, Barbie, Chatter Phone, Dinosaur, Jack In The Box, Lego Man, Mr. Potato Head, Plush Toy, Puppet, Rag Doll, RC Vehicle, Robot, Rubber Duck, Slinky Dog, Stick Pony, Truck, Toy Unicorn, Wiggle Snake.

10 votes are required to lynch, or 9 votes are required to go to Night.

1 Vote for Barbie (Truck)

2 Votes for Dinosaur (Mr. Potato Head, Rag Doll)

1 Vote for Jack-in-the-Box (Slinky Dog)

2 Votes for Mr. Potato Head (RC Vehicle, Chatter Phone)

3 Votes for Rag Doll (Plush Animal, Robot, Dinosaur)

1 Vote for Robot (Jack-in-the-Box)

1 Vote for Rubber Duck (Lego Man)

2 Votes for Toy Unicorn (Stick Pony, Action Figure)

5 players not voting:

Barbie, Puppet, Rubber Duck, Toy Unicorn, Wiggle Snake.

Dinosaur -

Slinky Dog for overreacting when the mildest of suspicions was placed upon hi head.

Crap. I meant his lack of reactions to the Action Figure line of question, it did not seem right.

So wait. Did I overreact? Or did I have a lack of reaction? Aren't those complete opposites and a blatant contradiction?

you know who needs to make up reasons to suspect other players? evil does.

Dinosaur

eta: my feelings on Robot :D

@Robot: He pushes the Miller reveal; confesses he might be crazy; While he votes and asks questions of people, he does not come across as aggressive as I had thought he was being. He also didn't actually push his case. I can compare that to how hard he was pushing the Miller reveal, and it doesn't add up.

The only thing I didn't like that he did was answer for another player (Lego Dude's "he seems like a roled player" joke). I always prefer when people let others answer for themselves. I can't say I feel as town about him as I do Lego Man. I'd put him in a second tier, if I had enough evaluations to do so. (mostly gut though)

@Robot: He pushes the Miller reveal; confesses he might be crazy; While he votes and asks questions of people, he does not come across as aggressive as I had thought he was being. He also didn't actually push his case. I can compare that to how hard he was pushing the Miller reveal, and it doesn't add up.

The only thing I didn't like that he did was answer for another player (Lego Dude's "he seems like a roled player" joke). I always prefer when people let others answer for themselves. I can't say I feel as town about him as I do Lego Man. I'd put him in a second tier, if I had enough evaluations to do so. (mostly gut though)

what and who are you talking about? is this about robot or directed to him? Use quotes man.

I'm going to bed in half an hour and will be back in around 16 hours. Already dread the amount of pages there will most certainly be on my return...

At the moment I can say I get inno vibes from Action Figure and Lego. Also, there's something in Plush Animal's few posts that makes me feel suspicious, but I can't really put my finger on it.

So yeah Puppet, this needs some explanation. Here's what Plush had to say before your post.

Someone snuggle me!

Happy New Year's!

I have returned. :snuggles:

I agree that the miller needs to claim day one. I have to think about the merciful one though.

:rofl:

sorry, but that is a funny statement. (One I may have thought a time or two)

What about those posts made you suspicious?

Yeah 15 pages of mostly shitty jokes and we've barely scratched the surface of day 1. Spam posts are anti town. All these posts that contain nothing but an unfunny alt joke just make for tedious reading later on. I'm prone to this kind of BS myself, but let's make a conscious effort to keep it under control.

While I agree, it's the second time you've pointed this out. I get the feeling you're trying to push the idea that you're an authority figure in this game, despite the fact you're not really making cases or questioning anyone. In fact, most of your posts are regarding the rules or sniping whoever is already under scrutiny.

But if the psych would inform people of their sanity, he would have to do it publicly. Wouldn't the psych have to out himself in that case and be in danger of being NK'd?

Is there any reason a killer couldn't also be insane? 'Cause if they can be, I'm pretty sure they'd want the psych alive until they could make use of him. They might even shoot for being first in line to be checked out.

Because there are people who is looking more suspicious than me. At least I think so.

I expect to see some reads when you get back. I get that your vote on me was early and a joke, but you've posted since and neither backed it up or changed it despite seeming to think multiple people were suspicious at the time. Hoping to luck out and ride the easy train?

Archived