The absolute worst theory you have heard? part II

Mladen

This thread is created by the poster Spilly, but since he`s not around and the first part was closed due to length, I thought it would be best to open second edition of the thread.

I have to apologize in advance for continuing this thread without permission of its creator, but I think it`s the best that this thread continues. So, welcome and give us a piece of your mind what are the craziest theories you have heard...

Ned warged Ilyn Payne.

Also, any theory that posits that either Ned, Lyanna, or Rhaegar are still alive makes me break out in hives.

ETA:

I forgot to mention the "sperm jump" theory, which posits that Robert Baratheon's sperm was so powerfully awesome that he was able to impregnate Cersei even though she always "finished him off" with her hands or mouth; the logical extension of this asinine theory is that Joffrey, Myrcella, and Tommen are actually Robert's kids.

Ned warged into Balerion the cat and has been in the walls of Kings Landing learning secrets for nearly two years. When the time is right, he will warg into Robert the Strong and go on a legendary killing spree before fleeing into the woods never to be found. He then finds Nymeria and she allows him into her. Now that Ned is in Nymeria, Arya knows that her father is alive and makes her way back to Westeros by any means possible.

I once read in some thread about the significance of clothing, that because Cersei and several other women wore a green dress with a vine pattern on the sleeve, then they were either the same person (FM) or it hinted to a future battle between the Hound and the Mountain in which UnGregor will use a whip of vines...

Joffery is Robert Baratheons true son.

Ha! Not impossible at all, just very unlikely. How the heck did Cersei, Jon and Ned know anuthing for sure, when Cersei had slept with both Robert and Jaime.

My candidate to dumbest theory ever: Tyrion is a Targaryen

Cersei is pregnant, but she doesn`t know it...

My candidate to dumbest theory ever: Tyrion is a Targaryen

Not dumbest, but certainly most irritating...

Musical theory.

What is that?

Look at those theories. And there were times I thought Jojen paste is the craziest of all of them.

Cersei is pregnant, but she doesn`t know it...

Not dumbest, but certainly most irritating...

What is that?

Look at those theories. And there were times I thought Jojen paste is the craziest of all of them.

Jojen paste should just be retired as the craziest one so far.

Archived