What scene, that you think will happen, are you most looking forward to in TWOW?

- Aegon showing his true colors. I suspect he's the valonqar, and will proceed to kill Cersei and her children in cold blood. After all Daenerys can't have any "good" enemies, she must be clearly just in all her battles!

- Another shadow baby. I feel like Melisandre will using a dying Jon Snow to birth another shadow baby, how powerful this shadow will be? I can't imagine.

- Stannis arrives at Winterfell and discovers the Bolton's dead. Betrayed by the North. Davos will then appear besides Rickon, who'll swear the Northern Lords to Stannis cause.

- The Night's Watch and the Wildlings battle, and while they are focused on one another the Others will come, and bring down the Wall.

Jon POV through Ghost

Jon waking up

Robb's will showing/H Reed

Some good Northern revenge

Tyrion, telling Dany to stop acting like a little bitch

Red Wedding 2.0

Dance 2.0

Those are mine, in order. Come on George old buddy, don't let me down!!!!!

Collapse of the Wall. Fall (or perhaps pyromaniac Cersei-ordered wildfire destruction) of King's Landing and deaths of Tommen and Cersei. Second Red Wedding destroying most of Frey-Lannisters in the Riverlands. Second Dance of the Dragons. Death of Ramsay and Roose having to watch as all he strove for with the Red Wedding and war against Stannis collapses. Crow's Eye gets comeuppance. Victarion overreaches himself and is incinerated by Drogon.

Tyrion... tyrioning in Dany's service

Jaime and Brienne's meeting with Lady Stoneheart

Littlefinger's demise

The Battle of Ice

The second Dance of the Dragons would be cool, but I don't think we will see it in TWOW.

I see several posts about Cersei dying in WoW. I guess I'm one of the few, who thinks she will live until aDoS.

No, you're not. I think she will die in ADOS, or stay alive in the end... in the Casterly Rock asylum.

Wall falling down.

Dany coming to Westeros. Heck everybody coming to Westeros and Essos disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

Jon surviving the attack.

Tyrion meeting Dany

Jon finding out more about his mother.

At least two of the Stark kids reuniting.

Lannisters loosing the throne.

Stannis taking ove r Winterfell

Asha taking Theon back home for another Kingsmooth and winning the throne,Euron dying in pain.

I'm looking forward to seeing Arya head back to Westeros.

I'm looking forward to the battle of Ice, is Stannis dead? who wrote the Pink Letter and are the contents true?

I'm looking forward to Cercei's downfall

I'm looking forward to Jamie & Brienne joining the BWB & dishing out some righteous vengeance inb the riverlands.

I'm looking forward to Sansa manipulating LF to her own ends and forging a warg bond with something (probably a hawk.)

Archived