So, what exactly do the Others want?

The_Bull

:shocked:

Are you actually being puzzled? You must know all her crimes... Go through the list and you will see...

I said SanTa with a T, not SanSa with an S - but that is an extensive list and I bow to your superior knowledge.

Oh, sorry than... I really thought I have read Sansa...

Are you actually being puzzled? You must know all her crimes... Go through the list and you will see...

Oh, sorry than... I really thought I have read Sansa...

This is what happens when you become obsessed with defending Sansa.

This is what happens when you become obsessed with defending Sansa.

As a known Sansa-hater, I listed all her crimes... You must have seen it...

Well at least she didn't kill Puddles.

Well, she was a busy girl... She had to leave some crumbs for others...

They've given mankind 8,000 years to make a decent pizza. Mankind has failed. The pact is broken. Life will end.

And nevermind the failure to learn how to produce decent Bourbon. Or grow quality weed. Sour leaf just ain't gonna cut it.

They're simply spreading Christmas cheer, it is their duty as Santa's elves to do so. But every time they see a weary ranger and extend a mug of cocoa his way or begin a jovial little carol to warm the poor man's heart, he just draws his long sword and comes screaming at them. They kill him, eat his intestines and turn him into a zombie. In self-defense of course...

They heard rumors of these delicious treats that we call lemon cakes.

Puddles, an honorable and trustworthy other was sent to travel south, to taste test these scrumptious sweets. To see how good lemon cakes can possibly be.

He has not returned.

The Others, led by the Great Other were angered by the news of Puddles' demise.

So their new mission is to evade the wall and take what is rightfully theirs. If the pesky humans can't share lemon cakes with them, they'll have to take the sweets by force!

Archived