So, what exactly do the Others want?

The_Bull

• 5 months later...

Craster's dead, where else do they get their regular supply of children to turn into White Walkers? I doubt they were making blood sacrifices this whole time, and why did they want only male children? This whole ordeal may be over a combination of breeding stock (not necessarily female) and some of them who want to meet their mother-sisters. I wonder if that means they would consider Tommen and Myrcella as possible equals or even rulers? Maybe the white walkers are no longer able to bear live male offspring of their own for some reason?

I have this idea that the others seek to destroy humanity to stop the destruction and possibly restore the old westeros before the first men ever came. There kinda like the opposite of the maesters. The massive flaw of course is why are both the children of the forest and giants both fighting against the others.

Seems like the Others are on a mission to increase their numbers. Who knows why. Maybe for the big war to come. The Wildings pretty much figured out they needed to get south of the wall because the Others were becoming more aggressive. Seems like a big "good v evil" event in the making.

Bacon. The Nights Watch has been oppressing the Others for entirely too long, keeping them on the wrong side of adequate cooking implements, and good land to raise pigs. I would certainly go to war over that.

Oh My Seven!, they really want Ser Piggy and will conquer all the way to Oldtown to get him.

What do the Others want? The want this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Drog8ou-ZepE

Word to your mother.

HA!. Thats awesome. Can't wait to hear the Others say "Lose the zeros, be with the heroes."
One a more serious note, maybe the Others just wanna fight for their right to party?

Sam the Slayer's head on an ice sickle, 100 golden ice dragons given to Puddles family, Puddles water remains returned, no one in the seven kingdoms may EVER ask any Other, "do you have Ben Stark?",and Horn Hill to send 25 hostages of noble birth to ensure Ser Piggy's lot never rises against the ice throne.This pact shall be sealed with meat and mead at the wedding of one of the many Craster babies we saved in the haunted Forrest and Val, the wildling princess. This is the price for Ser Piggy, Sam the Slayer murdering The Prince that was Promised, AA reborn, Puddles Targaryen!

Archived