MMA & Boxing 14 - There's not a ditch in hell deep enough to toss Team Lloyd Irvin in

Horus Ex Machina

Brazilian fighters love them some standup. JDS says that he can outbox the Klitskos, oh LOL!

http://mmafrenzy.com/94924/jds-on-boxing-the-klitschkos-i-can-beat-them/

Still I say, let him try. It's about the challenge, this is a sport. I wish what Overeem was able to do in K1 was possible for UFC fighters.

JDS is a badass, and has very sharp boxing for MMA, but he should have to undergo daily drug tests if he actually thinks he could beat either of the klitschkos. And with only a four month traing camp!

Great ppv. It's always great when it meets or exceeds your expectations. Sanchez vs Melendez was an absolutely amazing fight.

Yeah, they were killing each other. Sanchez ate like 100 rights and kept coming. I never liked him but that was some heart he showed.

Ok,

Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen are coaches, not for the next TUF, but for the next TUF BRAZIL ?!?!

They've never had a non Brazilian head coach for that series IIRC, and then they bring in Brazil's most hated? Can you say, real fucking awkward for the entirety of team Sonnen?

Ok,

Wanderlei Silva and Chael Sonnen are coaches, not for the next TUF, but for the next TUF BRAZIL ?!?!

They've never had a non Brazilian head coach for that series IIRC, and then they bring in Brazil's most hated? Can you say, real fucking awkward for the entirety of team Sonnen?

That will get Brazilian MMA fans blood boiling for sure, lol!!!

That will get Brazilian MMA fans blood boiling for sure, lol!!!

The show will be fun to watch but the fight itself will probably be a boring one-sider with Sonnen laying on him until he taps him or it just goes to a decision. I hope Silva KO's him but that's pretty doubtful.

• 2 weeks later...

I just found out the two guys from Lloyd Irvin's gym who were accused of rape were found not guilty. WTF?

That's some serious bullshit! Those two and Lloyd himself all belong in a cell with Joe Son.

I just found out the two guys from Lloyd Irvin's gym who were accused of rape were found not guilty. WTF?

What's so fucked up is that they raped a teammate. They broke the bonds of trust that you're supposed to have in a camp. This reminds me of the type of casual rape that happened in the military. One of my good friends was a WM (woman marine). Her and I never dated (she really wasn't my type) but a couple of my friend got with her. Later she was gang raped and she really didn't get much by the way of justice. Women in what are considered to be male-oriented cultures don't tend to get the sympathy from society that other women who "know their place" do. Lloyd Irvin's whole camp is a joke and I sincerely have no compunction about wishing permanent injury to any fighter who chooses to represent that camp.

What's so fucked up is that they raped a teammate. They broke the bonds of trust that you're supposed to have in a camp. This reminds me of the type of casual rape that happened in the military. One of my good friends was a WM (woman marine). Her and I never dated (she really wasn't my type) but a couple of my friend got with her. Later she was gang raped and she really didn't get much by the way of justice. Women in what are considered to be male-oriented cultures don't tend to get the sympathy from society that other women who "know their place" do. Lloyd Irvin's whole camp is a joke and I sincerely have no compunction about wishing permanent injury to any fighter who chooses to represent that camp.

Yeah. I wish I could say something internet tough guy like "If I ever ever see one of those guys in a tournament, I'll tear his knee apart," but etiher those guys would kick my ass.

Archived