Is Uncat still fit to be in line of suc?

Señor de la Tormenta

Is she still second in line for the river lands and a suitable regent for some of her kids in the north?

What do you think it will happen if she comes to a taken WF by Stannis in the name of Rickon and asks (writes) for the regency?

Or any other GNC scenario with a Stark in WF?

And if Edmure and his wife get killed in the rock by the freys, is she lady of the RL in the eyes of Stannis or the riverlanders?

These are highly theoretical questions with little practical application. I don't think she'd give a shit what Stannis thought, either.

I can't picture her taking a place at court with her green skin and all, though.

I like UnCat and think she serves several important functions. She could certainly inherit if she were Catelyn, but she's not and does not (seem to) say she is. She could apply, but will not. She's alive for vengeance for what the Frey-Bolton-Lannister alliance has done to her and her family. Her social function will probably be kept to a minimum other than IMO a likely reunion with one or more of her children. Then, one way or the other, she'll die.

Of course not. Dead is dead.

Nope. Daughters ahead of brothers, sisters ahead of uncles. Living, she would have been number two after Edmure (and his children).

I previously thought all male heirs came before all female heirs in Westeros, but I then checked the Wiki and it does say that daughters come after sons (and before brothers). If that's the case Renly's comment on Loras on the TV show is technically incorrect; he says he is fourth in line (behind Joffrey, Tommen and Stannis) when using that official line, he would be fifth and Myrcella third.

Archived