NFL 2015 Week 11: the dawn of the Age of Osweiler

DanteGabriel

Well, that's it folks. All that's left now is the details.

FOX YOU GUTLESS SACK OF GUNTS YOU PUNTED AT THE 40 ON 4TH AND 1

FUCK YOU YOU OLD SYPHILITIC ASSMONKEY

I HOPE YOU GIVE THANKS TO DYING SLOWLY WHILE BEING SHAT ON BY INCONTINENT CORGIS

FOX YOU GUTLESS SACK OF GUNTS YOU PUNTED AT THE 40 ON 4TH AND 1

FUCK YOU YOU OLD SYPHILITIC ASSMONKEY

I HOPE YOU GIVE THANKS TO DYING SLOWLY WHILE BEING SHAT ON BY INCONTINENT CORGIS

Capital work, sir!

Thumbs%20Up_zpsa5znvdya.gif

Embarrassing loss for the Pack, given the halftime ceremony and all. I wonder if A A Ron might've been taking the piss out of the old gunslinger.

Capital work, sir!

Thumbs%20Up_zpsa5znvdya.gif

Embarrassing loss for the Pack, given the halftime ceremony and all. I wonder if A A Ron might've been taking the piss out of the old gunslinger.

It did cross my mind. 

Also agree with Kal, what a gutless call by Fox. But this is what he does, I was not surprised. 

I suppose all of your vitriol falls equally on the league as a whole. It sucks Hardy is wearing a star, but it equally sucks that he plays football at all. Him, and everyone else like him wearing a football jersey. 

Absolufuckinglutely not. It was the Cowboys who chose to take Hardy on after his suspension. And it was the Cowboys who kept smiling and nodding at him when he was popping off about Brady's wife, fucking around in his interviews, and blowing up on his teammates and coaches. It was the Cowboys who made excuses for him, called him a team leader, and talked about extending his contract. The Cowboys made the decision over and over to choose Greg Hardy. Own it and live with it.

The Panthers cut Greg Hardy last year when his issues came out. You remember them? The same team that ate your Cowboys like the carrion they are?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suspensions_in_the_National_Football_League

This is a list of players that have been suspended in the NFL. It contains a metric shit ton of players that I personally believe should never play football again. Yes, this opinion includes Greg Hardy. 

My point here is not that the Cowboys organization should be free from criticism about playing Hardy, it is that the entire NFL really needs to get their shit together and quit making players like this eligible to play to begin with.  

Absolufuckinglutely not. It was the Cowboys who chose to take Hardy on after his suspension. And it was the Cowboys who kept smiling and nodding at him when he was popping off about Brady's wife, fucking around in his interviews, and blowing up on his teammates and coaches. It was the Cowboys who made excuses for him, called him a team leader, and talked about extending his contract. The Cowboys made the decision over and over to choose Greg Hardy. Own it and live with it.

The Panthers cut Greg Hardy last year when his issues came out. You remember them? The same team that ate your Cowboys like the carrion they are?

it's all on Jerry and his son. You can tell the players don't like him, and Garrett absolutely does not.

It sickens me to watch him every game, i'm glad this season has gone down the crapper, less chance they re-sign him.

Archived