Who do you look like?

7-KG

Is there a mildly out of shape 24 year old white male? Dark blonde, hazel eyes so probably Lannister of some kind.

He's a little young, but how about my son Sam?  :D  Apparently some wildling camp follower has him in much better shape than when I sent him to the Wall.

OK folks, who do I look like to you?  The hoodie is not hiding anything but a shaven head.  The beard extends downwards another three inches below the frame.  I'm 6'6" and 230 lbs., in my early 40s.

R6GdhEt.jpg

My god, you're almost exactly what i imagined of Tywin (except the lack of muttonchops, as yourself said).

OK folks, who do I look like to you?  The hoodie is not hiding anything but a shaven head.  The beard extends downwards another three inches below the frame.  I'm 6'6" and 230 lbs., in my early 40s.

R6GdhEt.jpg

You remind me of the Hooded Man of Winterfell lol

• 3 weeks later...

As for me, i'm trying to find a proper pic of myself currently.

Three weeks later, and the link lies broken. :/

But i think i'm just a random Martell from a minor branch of the house (if there is one, if no, i'm a random dornish commoner).

Besides my blue eyes (and glasses), I'd have to go with Arya.  Well, when I was Arya's age I looked like Arya.  Very tomboyish, too.  But I doubt I look like Lyanna - I could still probably pass for a slightly older Arya than is in the books (maybe TV Arya age).  But I do look significantly younger than I am, so I'm going to go with TV Arya.

Archived