[SPOILERS] Season 6 discussion thread.

Seany2512

54 minutes ago, The Arthur Smith said:

Don't worry, you are not alone. I also find it the idea about Bloodraven resurrecting is interesting as well. Although my reasoning is different that i explained earlier - it would be a plot twist behind the magic in Westeros. Such as Thoros' resurrection was not from R'hllor, but rather from Bloodraven which Bloodraven is the source and essence of magic.

I think the idea that Bloodraven could resurrect Jon is intriguing, too, because I've always believed he resurrected Coldhands to ensure Bran survived the journey to he cave.  Remember, Bloodraven was always "rumored" to be a sorceror;)

However, I still believe Melisandre will be the one to bring Jon back.  But then I question why there would need to be any blood/life sacrifice needed for Mel to resurrect Jon (because Thoros didn't need to sacrtifice anyone to resurrect Beric)?  Maybe because (I believe) Mel has also been resurrected via the "Kiss of Fire" the only way she could resurrect Jon would be to transfer her "flame" to him (as Beric did with Lady Stoneheart)?  Thus, if Mel wants to stay "alive" as well then she would have to sacrifice someone else in order to resurrect Jon.  Remember, MMD told us "only death pays for life";)  

Who knows but it's fun to think about:dunno:

I am freaking out over the new trailer!!! So many new scenes, the music was epic, and I was so surprised at all the Arya scenes in the trailer!!! :D

I knew Tyrion was by the dragons and it looks like he almost gets barbecued.

There are six Bolton crosses-six!

I swear I saw Jon's hand move!

There's another wedding ( please let this be towards the end where Arya kills Walder Frey. Let this happen!) between a Lannister and Frey, did I hear that correctly? If so not what I was expecting. 

These last 13 days are going to go by so quickly... And at the same feel like it's taking forever.  

Hmm i think i get it. Upon closer inspection of the Bolton vs Wildings battle scene, the later seem to be surrounded. 

One second you see their small ost and men climbing some hill in the back and immediately after the bolton phalanx closes in a half circle shape.

1 minute ago, Balerion the one eared cat said:

Any ideas who the woman with green eyes Varys is talking to in the second trailer is? Am I being really thick and it's actually someone obvious?

The one that walks down the stairs of the main room?

Specifically, no, but going by what she's wearing, she seems to be a priestess of R'lhor, red dress and a neckless like that of Melisandre

2 minutes ago, Balerion the one eared cat said:

Any ideas who the woman with green eyes Varys is talking to in the second trailer is? Am I being really thick and it's actually someone obvious?

The new red priestess that the casting call said she will center in the Mereen plot. 

1 hour ago, Barty said:

Brienne in the riverlands - how the fuck? And where exactly in the Riverlands are they still flying Tully Banners? Pod looked like he was in the Lannister army camp when he was taken from behind.

Blackfish and his garrison is still holding Riverrun at this point.

Can someone tell me who this guy is? I thought Jaime but hair looks a bit dark.

http://imgur.com/QZ4CF0Y

4 minutes ago, Balerion the one eared cat said:

The Red Priestess, I'd imagine. Not completely sure though. She has a Mel-like necklace.

Archived