[SPOILERS] Season 6 discussion thread.

Seany2512

7 hours ago, Crannog-Mage said:

We've seen the show stray away before; I guess we'll find out soon enough what the dealio is with her!

When Carice got hired for the role, she slipped and said she plays a 200 year (or a real ) old woman.

7 minutes ago, The Arthur Smith said:

Fortunately those spoiler confirmed to be fake: https://twitter.com/jowrotethis/status/719392896550457345

Kinda trust Robinson here since he/she attend the premiere.

But she could be lying so we dismiss them but I hope it's true cause that ending spoiler annoyed me

You know, after a few moments thinking about the idea of Bloodraven's ressurection power, initially i was in denial, but later warm up to it. Cause it would kinda explain the magic in Westeros and Thoros' power. And it's something Bloodraven would do...

10 minutes ago, Stannis is the man....nis said:

But she could be lying so we dismiss them but I hope it's true cause that ending spoiler annoyed me

From i what gathered, Robinson is a credible person the site TWOTW relied on and she's a writer for Vanity Fair. So i think it's safe to say she's saying the truth.

6 minutes ago, Grail King said:

which spoiler is false?

One from Reddit and IMDb

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0944947/board/thread/255931352?p=1

https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/4e985v/spoilers_everything_the_episode_ended_my_thoughts/

The spoilers, whether they are fake or not, are interesting regardless.

Spoiler

I like the idea of Bloodraven and Bran bringing Jon back to life because Bran is seeing into the future too and how Jon staying dead would effect everything where everything would go to hell basically. I mean if this doesn't happen and the 'spoilers' have been confirmed fake (though do we even know if the person who confirmed the spoilers fake is telling the truth? I mean some of the spoilers sound fake but other spoilers sound like they could be legit) that's cool but I'm just in love with this idea. Maybe not episode one though...

I enjoyed watching the interviews, both Maisie and Sophie have said more about their characters and little tid bits to look forward to for their characters and I rather enjoyed what they had to say! I can't wait! Two weeks!!!

1 hour ago, bloodsteel bitterraven said:

I don't think Stannis will burn Shireen in the books. Melisandre might do it to revive Jon, but it might not work.  My guess is that Jeyne either arrives after Jon has gone south or something else happens on her way there.  Just a guess of course.

You don't need to sacrifice someone to resurrect a person. Thoros and Beric.

Plus it's not much of a sacrifice if Mel does it.

Why Stannis has to burn Shireen: 

https://racefortheironthrone.wordpress.com/2015/06/30/stannis-endgame-book-vs-show/

34 minutes ago, WolfQueenArya said:

The spoilers, whether they are fake or not, are interesting regardless.

Reveal hidden contents

I like the idea of Bloodraven and Bran bringing Jon back to life because Bran is seeing into the future too and how Jon staying dead would effect everything where everything would go to hell basically. I mean if this doesn't happen and the 'spoilers' have been confirmed fake (though do we even know if the person who confirmed the spoilers fake is telling the truth? I mean some of the spoilers sound fake but other spoilers sound like they could be legit) that's cool but I'm just in love with this idea. Maybe not episode one though...

I enjoyed watching the interviews, both Maisie and Sophie have said more about their characters and little tid bits to look forward to for their characters and I rather enjoyed what they had to say! I can't wait! Two weeks!!!

I hate the idea because it comes out of nowhere. There has been no foreshadowing or implication that the Old Gods can resurrect a person. 

Also the confirmation that the spoilers are false comes from Brynden B fish as well and he's definitely trustworthy 

Ok I caught up with everything now. Ok the spoilers were fake, that's fine and I'm not surprised. I know the old gods bringing back the dead comes from nowhere-I'm just saying it's interesting. It's even more interesting because Nicolaj (sp?) said in an interview that 'Jesus came back from the dead' in referencing to whether Jon is really dead.

In another interview it looks like Maisie is anxious about how fans see her character this season. I am wondering what else she does that we don't know yet that would have her worried people wouldn't like Arya anymore. I'll still like her! 

Mans they showed a brand new trailer with new footage after the episode premiered and HBO better release it online later today! 13 days now! 

2 hours ago, WolfQueenArya said:

Ok I caught up with everything now. Ok the spoilers were fake, that's fine and I'm not surprised. I know the old gods bringing back the dead comes from nowhere-I'm just saying it's interesting. It's even more interesting because Nicolaj (sp?) said in an interview that 'Jesus came back from the dead' in referencing to whether Jon is really dead.

Don't worry, you are not alone. I also find it the idea about Bloodraven resurrecting is interesting as well. Although my reasoning is different that i explained earlier - it would be a plot twist behind the magic in Westeros. Such as Thoros' resurrection was not from R'hllor, but rather from Bloodraven which Bloodraven is the source and essence of magic.

The new trailer look cool as always: 

Arya starting to look badass with her training.

Do i see Sansa acting as the Queen of the North? Bomb ass Bitch!

Finally, some Riverrun scenes (Brienne with a Tully banner in the background for instance).

The Mountain crashing some of the Faith members

Prepare to get roast Tyrion!

Hmm.. No Dorne scene huh.

Nice trailer. 

So Red Wedding 2.0?? Looked like Lannister soldiers there at Walder Frey's party - perfect opportunity. 

Brienne in the riverlands - how the fuck? And where exactly in the Riverlands are they still flying Tully Banners? Pod looked like he was in the Lannister army camp when he was taken from behind.

Looks like Davos on a horse with a Stark banner behind him. And when he says "the dead are coming" there seem to be Mormont banners on the wall behind him. Interesting

And that arrow volley is the same from the last season - is that how Ramsay kills Rickon?? I hope not

Archived