Will we see the brother hood without banners this Ep?

There's a glimpse in the preview of what looks like a Frey surrounded by a ragtag group of soldiers with no visible sigils or banners, so I'd say odds are good.

It wasn't stated that they've sided with the Blackfish, just that both are causing the Frey's headaches. If they don't do LSH though I wouldn't be surprised if they sub him in as their leader instead.

Doing LSH, whom would be badly scarred and unable to speak would bring a much needed dark poetry (it's dark already, I agree) to the show. It would be beautiful, she would represent the goddess of justice... Incorruptible but fair at the same time. 

I'm fully expecting them to merge LSH's and Sandor Cleganes storylines in the show (much like they seemed to do with Coldhands and Benjen in last weeks episode).  I'm not sure exactly how they will work it or what impact it will have, however.

I would say that they are not mentioning them for no reason. They have made a point to say BWB, so they will show up. The real question is will LSH be with them? I for one hope not. I didn't care for it in the books and likely won't care for it this late in the show.

12 minutes ago, dbunting said:

I would say that they are not mentioning them for no reason. They have made a point to say BWB, so they will show up. The real question is will LSH be with them? I for one hope not. I didn't care for it in the books and likely won't care for it this late in the show.

We know we are getting the Brotherhood Without Banners because we know we are getting Ian McShane, and he told us lol. 

I don't think Stoneheart will show up. 

They've been very hesitant to overtly include the use of magic / powers / abilities on this show unless it serves a significant purpose for the main plot, that can't be done in any other way (Jon's revival, Mel's super baby, Dany's dragons, Bran, etc). Keep in mind other powerful elements, such as the magic that surrounds the wall, hasn't been referenced at all on the show. 

They choose to avoid it as much as possible, which is why I think they chose to avoid LSH

17 hours ago, CockroachCaptain said:

There's a glimpse in the preview of what looks like a Frey surrounded by a ragtag group of soldiers with no visible sigils or banners, so I'd say odds are good.

It wasn't stated that they've sided with the Blackfish, just that both are causing the Frey's headaches. If they don't do LSH though I wouldn't be surprised if they sub him in as their leader instead.

Nope, those are Frey soldiers, check the photos, you can spot a Frey banner.

http://watchersonthewall.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Lothar.jpg

I look forward to seeing Thoros of Myr again. Even though the character was very different in the books, I like whay they did with him in the show, and loved the actor. I hope they don't bring him back just to kill him (see Osha, Balon, etc)
And I really really hope LSH is cut, that was one of GRRM's worst ideas, imho.

If we don't get LSH we better get an eventual Hound and Arya reunion followed by a trip up north and then a hound and Sansa reunion where he spills the beans that it was LF that double crossed Ned and ultimately caused all the Stark destruction. Seems like those are the only two that have the goods on LF and can wisen Sansa up and get her to end that treacherous snake. 

Archived