Goodkind XVIII: Naked Mole Rats of Discord

Werthead

Did you set some sort of record?

I've been banned twice more since that post, bringing my grand total of bannings up to 4. I'm pretty sure that's a record, but we'd have to ask mystar to be certain.

I meant in terms of time frame. :P

Maybe we should work out a strategy for you as a whole and then send you back in? :lol:

In terms of time frame, my third alt, Myshkin the Mighty, holds the record. He was banned roughly 3 seconds after registering. My fourth alt, Myshkin Rex, manged to get in one post (which was subsequently deleted) before he was banned.

Isn't that egging on the system? ;)

We should really work up some arguments as a group and try to get you re-instated with the idea that you'll be giving a proper list of arguments of irrefutible proof that TG is a hack...

Oh who'm I kidding? They wouldn't listen anyway.

Preach on, Naked Mole Rat of Diccordant Justice!

Must... resist... urge... to post...on SOT board...

Post 202 in that thread...hell, I leave them alone. Great! Now there's a Goodkind fan out there who's advocating my rape. And that of everyone on this board.

And 206 - somebody doesn't get the Golden Rule. How would that go? "Advocate the gang rape of others as you would have them advocate gang rape for yourself?"

Okay, that's out of my system.

There's no point in arguing with these people. A discussion on whether or not Richard often forces people to accept his viewpoint devolves into a discussion on whether or not rape should be used as a punishment to some kind of bizarre image of a smiley face spitting on my computer screen (which, oddly enough, is similar to the debating tactics used on that forum).

Please PLease PLEASE tell me someone didn't say "I feel a disturbance in the Force of logic" (I forgot who...it was near the start)

That's worse than....well, I don't know what it's worse than. I don't think it can get any worse. But then I remember who they're defending.

And Pillars of Creation was the worst of the entire series, despite not having Ol' Dick and Klan in it.

Myshkin, I can not but stand and stare in awe of your celery. :bow:

Wow, that whole gang rape as a form of punishment discussion was really scary. One thing the Objectivists kept harping on was that Klan only threatened to have Cyrilla gang raped. However, if I remember the Quote of the Day that featured that scene, didn't Klan or Zedd have Cyrilla's brother murdered in cold blood after he delivered the news that Cyrilla wasn't going to be joining with D'Hara? If she could have someone murdered in cold blood then Klan definitely wouldn't have a problem with having an enemy gang raped.

the whole "gangraping Cyrilla" and killing Harold bit is even more disturbing when you recall that they are Klan's half siblings. They have the same father.

There's no point in arguing with these people. A discussion on whether or not Richard often forces people to accept his viewpoint devolves into a discussion on whether or not rape should be used as a punishment to some kind of bizarre image of a smiley face spitting on my computer screen (which, oddly enough, is similar to the debating tactics used on that forum).

You couldn't be more wrong, Mad Monkey.

There is no debate on that forum. What's to debate?

the whole "gangraping Cyrilla" and killing Harold bit is even more disturbing when you recall that they are Klan's half siblings. They have the same father.

Yep, I just reread your Quote of the Day and it was every bit as horrific as I remember and then some. Klan probably would have squealed with glee if she ever got Cyrilla into her cluthces.

Myshkin, I can not but stand and stare in awe of your celery. :bow:

Thank you for bowing. As I stated earlier, Moose and I are now Gods, you people should be praying to us.

BTW, good job in sigging up.

Thank you for bowing. As I stated earlier, Moose and I are now Gods, you people should be praying to us.

Works for me.

We probably shouldn't be too harsh on specific boards, it might incur the wrath of the mods.

In other news, I was on this particular board (which shall remain nameless, I won't even say which lame hack of an author its dedicated to) and they have an "Other authors" section. I was quite amused to see that there hadn't been a single post in that section since late february. I guess this nameless hack of an author takes up all their time. Or they just don't read.

In other news, I was on this particular board (which shall remain nameless, I won't even say which lame hack of an author its dedicated to) and they have an "Other authors" section. I was quite amused to see that there hadn't been a single post in that section since late february. I guess this nameless hack of an author takes up all their time. Or they just don't read.

Trolling the Eragon sites again, eh, Moose? :P

Finally read the damn SoT thread and all I can say is:

What. The. Fuck.

These people do understand what a horrific crime rape is, do they? And they do understand that advocating the use of it as punishment for crimes (even for pedophilia) is barbaric and uncivil, right?

Please PLease PLEASE tell me someone didn't say "I feel a disturbance in the Force of logic" (I forgot who...it was near the start)

Wasn't that the red-text guy? I found him particularly unsettling, even relative to the people he was with.

It is good that they could figure out the principles of punishment of ancient Mesopotamian law. Had they only been born a couple millennia ago, they might have been visionaries.

Also, apologies for the absence. I was uncommonly busy recently. But I shall go back to the parody I was working on.

Finally read the damn SoT thread and all I can say is:

What. The. Fuck.

These people do understand what a horrific crime rape is, do they? And they do understand that advocating the use of it as punishment for crimes (even for pedophilia) is barbaric and uncivil, right?

No. No they don't. To them rape is "justice". One of them went so far as to say that if you get raped then you deserved it, because it happened.

No. No they don't. To them rape is "justice". One of them went so far as to say that if you get raped then you deserved it, because it happened.

:angry:

How is rape justice? Methinks they don't understand the concept of justice, either.

And don't get me started on how rape is 'something one deserves'. I know people who had been abused and raped (as women and as kids) and I don't think that in any way do they deserve the rape/abuse.

Archived