Casting Members

Ski the Swift

maybe they meant that you have an inner strength??

Hell I actually see myself as Jon's wild gal north of the wall. ygritte or however it is spelled. I am tired and not thinking correctly tonight. sorry.

Yeah but Ygritte isn't ugly and she's not portrayed as ugly every freakin time she's ever mentioned.

it the teeth and the Teeth by themself that got me to say that heck I got the Whole gain to 200 pounds and you sam thing just before that :lol: anyway aside from the teeth and the teeth only you do look nothing like her. After having a 2nd look and get pasted the teeth I would say one Lyanna you do have a Stark look. I just that the picute my eye whent right ot teeth I when with the first that came to mind

it the teeth and the Teeth by themself that got me to say that heck I got the Whole gain to 200 pounds and you sam thing just before that :lol: anyway aside from the teeth and the teeth only you do look nothing like her. After having a 2nd look and get pasted the teeth I would say one Lyanna you do have a Stark look

I appreciate that it's 'just my teeth' :D At any rate, they may be gigantic, but they're not crooked (hello braces in second grade). Gain 200 pounds and you could be Sam is not saying that you're Sam, it says you're not fat. You didn't say you could be Brienne if you beat yourself with an ugly stick. :P

You're just jealous cos when I wished for my two front teeth I actually got them. :P

sorry,but for some reason I think the Maid of Tarth here

Eh, she's lacking the gaping flash wounds and scariness that's needed for Brienne.

Maybe if she went to the Ghetto with a shirt that says "I hate blacks!" on it.....or even worse, going to Canada with an "I hate hockey and maple syrup" shirt. Anyone's bound to look like Brienne after that beating.

Edit: If any girl here wants to be in the HBO series so badly she considers doing my plan to look like Brienne, please don't sue me if you end up with broken bones or stolen organs. I am not responsible, thank you. Canadians can be vicious people when their national religions are insulted, and I can't account for loss of limbs either.

Just a friendly reminder.

Isn't this, like, the third thread we've had on this topic?

Ski the Swift - I can't see your face! However, blue eyes and alcohol - grow a beard and you can be Robert! ;)

Swiftsnowmane - Lyanna. No question.

serdog - You look so miserable there I have to say Dolorous Edd!

Red Viper of Dorne - Jon Snow or Loras.

Lyanna Stark-Targaryen - You look Dornish. Obara Sand?

Ghosts Companion - Red hair? Blue eyes? Pretty? You're Catelyn!

I'll post a different pic of me this time:

My second favourite ever picture of me. *poses*

And a full length one. I was trying to take a picture of the dress, hence why you can't see my face!

...and were you standing on the bed to make yourself look taller? :P

Here I am, anyway: Sorry for the grumpy face

(I'm 6'4", and roughly £180 (Pun!), if that helps...

How would standing on a bed make me look taller?! I was standing on the bed 'cause the bed and the mirror were too close together to get the whole dress in the photo!

And you look like a Stannis to me!

How would standing on a bed make me look taller?! I was standing on the bed 'cause the bed and the mirror were too close together to get the whole dress in the photo!

And you look like a Stannis to me!

Yeah, he'd be a perfect Stannis :D

I don't remember Grey Worm's description at all, but my GOD you look like I portray him. Like a very sad Trey Parker.

:lol: You know people always tell me I look so sad, but I'm not ! I guess when I'm not laughing or smiling, my "serious" face is just really depressing

:lol: You know people always tell me I look so sad, but I'm not ! I guess when I'm not laughing or smiling, my "serious" face is just really depressing

If I am not laughing or smiling, which is most of the time, people think there is something wrong with me. Like back in high school the only time anyone ever talked to be was when I looked down.

As for who you would look good as. I think you would make a good Sandor just need a horrible looking scar on your face.

i'm such a nerd for this sort of thing.

ski=podrick seconded

swiftsnowmane=lyanna stark seconded

serdog=ilyn(sp) payne *klack, klack*

RVoD=you are giving me problems...i'll have to get back to you

lyanna=one of the sand snakes

GC=ygritte, of course. who is crazy enough to disagree with GC ;)

tysha=sansa stark

soylentbrown=stannis...LOL. its uncanny.

Visz=i'll have to get back to you also...i'm drawing a blank.

DP=can't cast myself, thats presumptuous ;)

weeping heart=arianne

Archived