Casting Members

Ski the Swift

Jakob: If I were to judge for the dress, then I'd say a maester from the Citadel, but if you only let your beard grow you'd be a great Aeron Damphair. You know, you have that profhetic look in you...

Lady Cheesevillage: If you don't like Cat, you might try Lysa. You should gain some weight, but I bet it'd be a funnier role to play.

A repost of my picture from the other thread.

Oh yes, I remember. I said you were exactly how I pictured Qyburn. I stand by that statement. Not that that's a bad thing of course, I've always had the impression that he was supposed to be handsome in a rugged, grandfatherly sort of way.

Mya stone- Younger version of Cat

Tyrion's Song- Pyp

The hairy bear- Ned

All-for-Joffrey- no one springs to mind, but you have an mischievous look to you

Ecthelion Stark - Gendry

Auburn Dragon- dye job you would make a good Sansa

Caligua- Lancel

Jakob Lightbringer- rickon, bran, pod, Daario

Roose Bolton- Bronn

Well I'll play again.

There's the normal-looking but funny-dressed Nora and then the funny-looking but normal-dressed Nora.

And of course, I'm massive and huge, so I basically have no chance but for Brienne. After a few bumps with an ugly stick, hopefully. :)

No ! You're too pretty to be Brienne. And you're a brunette while Brienne is blonde.

Since you're a sailor I'll see you as Asha Greyjoy. Asha's pretty and the captain of her own ship. That'd perfect for you. :P

ok im a little nervous but here it goes.... more than likely i will end up as some type of tully/ stark.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k240/lit...obelia/head.jpg

or.... my eyes aren't quite so red

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k240/lit...hopesbday22.jpg

btw i think Tyrions song could be a young jamie Lannister (the eyes dont exactly match- but contacts can fix that!) he just has to grow his hair a little longer and employ some hot sticks and ta da golden curly locks that all the girls in Westeros would die for!

sweet like highgarden: I see you as a younger Lysa (before she got fat/crazy).

Roose Bolton: Hm, I agree with whoever said Qyburn.

DJ: You have the look of a Northman. Jory Cassel maybe? (Don't know if he's ever actually described in the books.)

And I'll take being a Sand Snake!

Archived