Casting Members

Ski the Swift

thanks cersei, as for you I think you would make a good Cersei. especially in the first picture you've got that diva thing going on that I associate with her. Not bitchy enough though.

Lady Cheesevillage looks like asha to me

Blauer dragon, your hair makes me think of ironborn too

Well, I posted this on the other thread, but I wondered what people here thought.

Here are a couple pics I snapped of me last night:

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb21/an...nt=IMG_0215.jpg

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb21/an...nt=IMG_0219.jpg

And an older one, in black and white, in which I try to look as downcast as possible:

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb21/an...nt=IMG_1926.jpg

Stark Raving - Can you a grow an absurd mustache or be extremely flamboyant? If so, I say Dario or Salladhar Saan.

haha I think I can do that. A three-pronged beard dyed blue would be interesting no doubt!!

Lady Cheesevillage - I think you would be great as Asha. What an entrance you would have to make too – best in the series IMO.

Kve - perhaps a Kettleback?

Queen Cersei - definitely Cersei

Auburn Dragon – Margery Tyrell or Roslyn Frey

Jaeherys- I am thinking maybe Davos.

Quiet Colors- Good Cersei

Blaur-Maybe Jorah with a lil hair darkening.

Mad Monkey Post a Pic.

I think I have to go Belwas. Don't think anyone else in the books is close to my look. The pic is me and Mom about 5 years ago.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/thun...uz/scan0088.jpg

Wolf Maid - maybe Irri?? :) Dont worry I think i'd be sent off East aswell! ;)

My pic is on page 6 - which character do you guys think I could be?

Benjen Snow - definitely Strong Belwas dude

Jaeherys - to me you look very close to what I imagine Theon Greyjoy to look like.

Mexal - perhaps Renly?

Me.

Eh. As I'm not Caucasian, I'd probably end up as one of the slaves or such in the East. :D

It is known.

I'm sure that there'd be a better part for you than a slave, I could very easily picture you somewhere in Dorne...

Wolf Maid - maybe Irri?? :) Dont worry I think i'd be sent off East aswell! ;)

My pic is on page 5 - which character do you guys think I could be?

Benjen Snow - definitely Strong Belwas dude

Jaeherys - to me you look very close to what I imagine Theon Greyjoy to look like.

Mexal - perhaps Renly?

I found you on page 6, and if you were a little older I could see Davos... right now, all I can think of is the representative from the Iron Bank... Sorry.

I found my own as Post #131 on page 7, if anyone else is interested in taking a crack at me.

I found you on page 6, and if you were a little older I could see Davos... right now, all I can think of is the representative from the Iron Bank... Sorry.

I found my own as Post #131 on page 7, if anyone else is interested in taking a crack at me.

hehe with a bit of age-ing makeup - Davos doesnt sound too bad.

Just viewed yours. The first two photos make me think the Blackfish - Brynden Tully!

hehe with a bit of age-ing makeup - Davos doesnt sound too bad.

Just viewed yours. The first two photos make me think the Blackfish - Brynden Tully!

Thank you. I now have a vote for Blackfish and one for Benjen... both of which I would really enjoy. I'm not sure how to take the Jorah vote though... wasn't he as hairy as his house's sigil and shtuff? Anyway, look at the AMOK rendition of Davos and tell me I'm wrong.

Thank you. I now have a vote for Blackfish and one for Benjen... both of which I would really enjoy. I'm not sure how to take the Jorah vote though... wasn't he as hairy as his house's sigil and shtuff? Anyway, look at the AMOK rendition of Davos and tell me I'm wrong.

Honestly before I went with Jorah I was thinking Brynden for you first but you would have to do the haughty thing.

I think Blackfish would be ideal. You dont match the Jorah image I have. Granted you'd get to kiss Dani - but its a cringe worthy kiss so I doubt you'd want to do it!

Just saw Amok pic. I can grow the facial hair thats for sure. I'd be happy being Davos. A POV character too :)

Archived