Thrones is getting dangerous

SwordoftheMorning

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/man-throws-cousin-window-debating-182301

Man Throws Cousin Through Window Debating 'Game of Thrones'

They had been arguing which characters on the HBO fantasy show were going to win a battle.

Jamie! Ned! Jamie! Ned! ...... fucker..... CRASH! ...... ohhhhh shiiiiiiiiiit .......PLOP!

Jamie! Ned! Jamie! Ned! ...... fucker..... CRASH! ...... ohhhhh shiiiiiiiiiit .......PLOP!

An "amusing" story (if that's the right word, given the fact that somebody was hurt), although I was (and still am) rather skeptical about its authenticity. When I saw the site (which published the story) I had difficulty taking it seriously (it appeared to be one of those dubious rumour/gossip-sites). Anyway, it doesn't really matter if the story is true or not, I found it "amusing", thanks for sharing!

An "amusing" story (if that's the right word, given the fact that somebody was hurt), although I was (and still am) rather skeptical about its authenticity. When I saw the site (which published the story) I had difficulty taking it seriously (it appeared to be one of those dubious rumour/gossip-sites). Anyway, it doesn't really matter if the story is true or not, I found it "amusing", thanks for sharing!

The Hollywood Reporter is not dubious at all, it is one of the two main papers (along with Variety) reporting on inside entertainment industry news. They don't really trade in rumors and gossip, so much as they are where companies that have new business deals in film, TV and other areas of Hollywood make announcements. They also do industry business analysis for entertainment professionals. If you read it in there it's either something that a company wants announced to the press, so you get a lot of press releases being reported as news stories, perhaps with some additional reporting by the staff if the editors think it's useful, and you also get a lot of discussion of the business of film and TV, and to some degree areas like legit stage, internet and computer games.

Now, it's possible that HBO planted a story in there to stir up controversy/press, but something like that was probably sourced by the Reporter staff if they had any question of it's authenticity. Again, not a gossip rag, it's a serious industry paper that everyone in film and TV reads every day (and pays like $400/year to subscribe to).

Archived