Whose death would surprise you the most?

ZacharyB

Dany. Oh...wait. You asked whose death would shock me most.....I misunderstood. I thought it was whose death do I wish for most.

:bowdown: When I was reading this, and came upon Dany, I was like WTF?? Isn't Grrm gathering hate from the fans so her killing wouldn't be taken too harshly?

From a plot speculation standpoint, Daenerys has too much story (and too much of it is of questionable entertainment value) for me to believe she is about to die. In the last book, sure, but not now.

Tyrion would be even less likely, albeit for quite different reasons. The Imp is simply too entertaining a character for me to believe GRRM will dispose of him before halfway through the last book.

But ultimately, I guess Rickon is the one less likely to die. He is almost a cypher (I understand that he hasn't really been seen between his escape with Osha in ACoK and the end of ADwD) and I fully expect him to be shown a bit older and with more of a plot purpose. But I can certainly see GRRM killing him anyway, exactly because none of the current plot depends on his continued existence.

So take back what I said. It is Tyrion for me.

Well, only two POV characters have died so far, and one of them came back! So I don't see many of the original POV characters dying.

I think Bran is the character least likely to die. I don't think Dany will die as it would pretty much make her whole story pointless. Maybe towards the end of the series, but I still don't think it will happen.

How much do you cherish the wonderful theories about R + L = J ? Do you really believe in A + J = T ?

But who else will believe this? How to prove it?

So unless our beloved protagonists follow these forums - how should they know about it?

They need witnesses, contemporary witnesses to tell all the secret stories!

There are very few left.

Ser Barristan Selmy and Varys are the only ones left. They are practically immortal until every dark tale is told, every sinister secret unveiled.

Archived