Which House do you want to be born in and why?

Dzeser

House Tyrell dinner discussions with the Queen Of Thorns would be awesome.

I LOVE the Queen of Thorns, you make a good case for House Tyrell. Just.......maybe be careful with hairnets and wine and it should be a good time.

Stark-loyalty, history, traditions, the Old Gods, snowy weather, respected by your bannermen (Boltons excluded)

If not a Stark, then one of their minor houses. I like the Mormont ladies and could see being a part of that family.

Also, I like the free folk, and wouldn't mind being a beyond-the-wall wildling following Mance Rayder.

I'd have to go with Maderly... don't know why, but upon recent reread I started to really like Lord Too-Fat... but basically I want to be in the north (too used to snow and cold, so need it to stay) and NOT be a Stark (rather not have the stuff they're going through) plus if you're a Manderly lots of money still. Hopefully I'd marry a Tyrell or a Martell so I could have conversations with the Queen of Thorns or Doran, Arianne, and the Sand Snakes.

In true Gemini fashion, I am split on this decision and it couldn't be between two more different houses. First, house Greyjoy, I like the culture, the raiding, THE SALTWIVES... and second, house Arryn, honorable house, baddest castle in all of Westeros, Vale Knights, Moon Gate....

Either one of those two and I'd be happy

House Manderly, without a moments hesitation to get as large as he is the Lord must be both wealthy, well provisioned and well located within Westeros.

I also approve of the current Lords ability to remember, despite being the odd one out in the North they have both a willingness to accept outsiders, and who wouldn't want to join the House of the Defender of the Dispossessed.

The Starks would be great but the North is cold and lacks food. I would go with the Tyrells, the Hightowers or the Martells. They live in warm climates and have ample access to food so you won't starve. Plus their locales have been relatively untouched by the war.

House Stark for all the right reasons. If not, House Hightower. Rich, learned and powerful. Next to the Arbor, the Summer Islands, and the Free Cities like Myr and Tyrosh.I believe Westeros needs more lords like Lord Leyton and by that I mean, laid back, cultured (I guess since he's protector of the Citadel) and not prone to play the game of thrones. Baelor Brightsmile, the Mad Maid, who wouldn't like to chat with them? And you could invite the Queen of Thorns for supper whenever she goes to the Arbor...

The North is too cold and lacking entertainment for my staste.

Hightower sounds perfect. They are rich, Oldtown is a great city, the climate is much better than in the North, the Citadel and all its books are there...

Tyrell or Tully seem pretty good options too.

Archived