Which House do you want to be born in and why?

Dzeser

Maybe I am weird but I would choose Clegane. 1) Hopefully I would get the genetics and I would be a giant, strong man with fighting skills. 2) Everyone would be scared of me and not want to start crap with me. 3) Before ASoS I am sure I could get a great paying job from Tywin Lannister doing all his dirty work. :devil:

And honor? Pshht Look how far honor got poor headless Ned.

I think I'm a stark already.

I live just south of the wall (Hadrian's wall) my lineage is all from north of the wall (Scotland), I've got two big wolves (ok only a Labrador and a spaniel), I failed to persuade my wife to call our daughter Arya, but we are calling our new house Winterfell Cottage, and if our next kid is a boy she has agreed to Brandon. I love their hard but fair attitude, and the way Ned could be a great warrior and feared lord, but still be a loving father and husband.

I hate all the southron families, they are all to sneaky and manipulative for me

If I couldn't be a stark I would want to be a raiding/pillaging greyjoy or wildling

If I couldn't be a stark I would defo want to be a raiding/pillaging greyjoy or willing

House Martell.

Why: The Water Gardens

An awesome place to grow up, with children from very different social range, and even from the free cities, raised equally naked and happy. It's a place where children are loved and cared for. Dorne is the best place to be born a girl in Westeros; there is more class/sex equality, and the Martells seems to really care about their people.

I associate the Water Gardens to Granada Alhambra, and that's another plus.

On second thought, Sand could even be better - Oberyn Martell is likely the best dad in Westeros - freedom & responsibility - that's what father are for.

"If you would wed, wed,” the Red Viper had told his own daughters. “If not, take your pleasure where you find it. There’s little enough of it in this world. Choose well, though. If you saddle yourself with a fool or a brute, don’t look to me to rid you of him. I gave you the tools to do that for yourself."

Despite living in a place called Castle Rock (close, right? Ha!)---I'd have to say I'd be a Stark. I prefer the cold, and the wilderness. I live in the north and I'm not very fond of big cities or crowded places. I actually prefer my own company, and the dogs, of course. They, like me are loyal (to a fault of course), but honorable... also to a fault. I'd say a mix between the two girls, Sansa and Arya. Romantic tendencies, strong-willed, and slightly tomboy-ish.

House Martell, hands down. The women of Dorne, to some extent, appear to have a larger degree of autonomy and freedom than in other places in Westeros.

Also, I was born in quite a humid country and visit frequently so I think Dorne and I would get along famously. :cool4:

Also their motto? "Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken." How fierce is that?

Edit: And they have some damn good wine. What more is needed?

I think it says Martell's wine is "piss" Thats why I choose the Redwynes and my little island of Arbor Gold. I wouldn't mind a few Sand Snakes around, you can visit my island.

First choice: Targaryen - I'm a sucker for exiled monarchs, and want my own dragon.

Second choice: Martell - I would really enjoy hanging out with the sand snakes - and it's warm down there in the south.

Love the Starks to death, but couldn't stand the weather (it's worse than the real North of England, which is bad enough!)

Archived