Lyanna Stark

Arya of Winterfell

^ don't forget Pillars Of The Earth, a major TV production set in medieval/feudal times.

liking the other European actresses so far (Bergès-Frisbey, Vikander). as long as same age range as Emilia Clarke, please (1986-1990).

I think she's already been suggested, but what about Jessica Brown Findlay? She played the youngest daughter in Downton Abbey, and she's younger than most of the actresses suggested (with the exception of Sarah Bolger), being born in 1989.

I don't really see her having the "Stark look", but I support this choice because I loved her in DA, so yay! :P

OK, I will have to admit there are entire list in my head for Lyanna Stark

1. Stana Katic

2. Suffron Burrows

3. Michelle Dockery (don`t picture her as only Lady Mary in Downton Abbey)

I like the idea of Bridget Reagan, Sarah Bolger and Keira Knighteley...

sadly she is a bit older now, but catherine zeta-jones, at the time when she did the return of the native or zorro is just how i picture lyanna. i can even see kit portraying her son in another movie or something.

edit to say: about the talk of eva green, before S2 i pictured her more as melisandre than lyanna.

I know she's american, too old (although she doesn't show her age!) and definitely too a "big name" for this role

but I would really seen (and love to see)

Liv Tyler as Lyanna. She has the Stark look, it's not conventional beauty - although I think she's stunning - and she proved that she can be quite badass. so... but I know it's never going to happen! It's just in my head

Archived