Pairings you cannot stand.

Lady Faceless

I'm not huge on romance, so I tend to come across pairings that I dislike quite alot.

Jon/Dany - I don't get why so many people ship two characters who haven't even met. I get that they're probably related and that the Targs did that sort of thing, but I just can't picture it nor do I care to.

Aegon/Sansa - I agree that it would be a good political marriage, but I think Sansa's done with those. In fact, I can't imagine her marrying anyone before the series is finished.

Jaime/Cersei - I've only seen their relationship as something to be thought wrong. I never thought people actually supported them. I'm glad Jaime is starting to see her for who she really is.

If it's Jaime or Brienne with anyone but each other, I can't cope with even the suggestion of it. I'm just a shameless Jaime/Brienne diehard.

Arianne is a character who has never really come alive for me, so any pairing with her just sort of irks me, because it's like half the pairing just doesn't feel real.

I actually am not a big fan in general of passionately shipped pairings where the characters have not even interacted yet. I get being intrigued, and thinking, hey, these characters might hit it off, but actually shipping 2 characters when they have yet to be in the same room, I am not to into.

Also, I really find the idea of Tyrion/Tysha disturbing - I don't think there is anything to be gained from their even meeting again, and the idea of them getting back together? Ick!

I've done a 180 on Jon / Dany. When I first began watching the series (I started reading midway through season one), I thought they were a natural for each other and couldn't wait for them to meet. But the more I read of Dany, the more I wanted her to stay the hell away from Jon. I accept that it could very well happen, but I certainly don't look forward to it anymore.

sansa/the hound

it would be quite cruel to marry her to him (not that tyrion, one of my favorite characters, is better). i'm just not certain Sandor will be able to leave his brutality behind. though certainly better than baelish.

Sandor and Sansa as lovers, I would truly dislike that.

Sansa is Sandor's conscience and inspiration, Sandor is Sansa's guardian, the dog who might die for her. Or he stays at his isle and finds peace.

Sandor and Sansa.

Jaime and Brienne.

Tyrion and Sansa.

Jon and Daenerys.

Aegon and Margaery. Which wouldn't surprise me when the Tyrells find out about him. They'll give her to a dog if they have to.

I actually like Aegon and Sansa, provided he doesn't turn into a second Aerys.

Archived