Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Westeros

HBO Releases S3 Premiere Reminder

15 posts in this topic

Adam Whitehead over at Wertzone is hoping that HBO will show a teaser of some sort right after the season finale of Boardwalk Empire on December 2. I hope he's onto something there.

I like the swords through the 0, reminds us the title of the third book.

Adam Whitehead over at Wertzone is hoping that HBO will show a teaser of some sort right after the season finale of Boardwalk Empire on December 2. I hope he's onto something there.

I believe that has been the case the last two seasons so I would expect the same for this season. :cool4:

With the emphasis on threes, maybe the Purple Wedding makes it to this season

Very very unlikely. We'll have forgotten the emphasis on 3 by the end of the season.

Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited for Season 3, but that poster just seems bland to me; outside the three swords (which only mean anything to readers) it doesn't even give any indication what show its for. I liked The North Remembers from last year a lot more (although I still think they used that line too soon).

Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited for Season 3, but that poster just seems bland to me; outside the three swords (which only mean anything to readers) it doesn't even give any indication what show its for. I liked The North Remembers from last year a lot more (although I still think they used that line too soon).

It's just a teaser poster. The real poster will probably be revealed next month.

Teasers and trailers, I want them, now!

So that probably means April 1st for UK viewers....same as last time I think isn't it?

Yes, and somewhere in 2014 for Dutch viewers?

Or online, at any time after the show actually airs.

I know, I'm not waiting on Dutch television.