TTTNE: 374 - Wishes for the New Year

a free shadow

There are four people in the world (apart from you all) who know I like her, and only of them knows I'm in love. Let's see if the rumor spreads.

Four including her or not? :ninja:

Did anyone realize while creating the title for this topic that it will probably last beyond christmas? Just sayin.

So what? Besides, Shadow changes the titles. First it was Lies and Truths.

People know I'm in love. It's no secret :wub:

Does the girl (or guy) know it?

I have to say it feels good to let go of the secret, and shout it of the rooftops. It took some alcohol for me to reach that stage, tho'.

Does the girl (or guy) know it?

I have to say it feels good to let go of the secret, and shout it of the rooftops. It took some alcohol for me to reach that stage, tho'.

Lozel posts about his girl all the time ... :) She is far away.

Everybody knew it when you were sober too :ninja:.

Lol! Now THAT'S true love!

I didn't know that anyone knew, but someone commented on it last thursday, he said I was staring at her all the time.

Tell me your story, if you like.

Tell me your story, if you like.

I've got a sweetheart from seattle <3

We actually met on a forum not unlike this one (except it was for the flash game pokemon tower defense)

And now we get to visit each other on rare occasions for awesome weekends full of cuddles and sex.

Thats pretty much it

I've got a sweetheart from seattle <3

We actually met on a forum not unlike this one (except it was for the flash game pokemon tower defense)

And now we get to visit each other on rare occasions for awesome weekends full of cuddles and sex.

Thats pretty much it

Oh, that's awesome.

Geek love. It gives me hope.

The girl I like is everything but a geek, she's a fashion addict. :lol:

I got to work last night and my really hot coworker that I always flirt with (who's young enough to be my child--hey he's 25) purred at me when he saw my new haircut. But everyone really liked it.

Oh, that's awesome.

The girl I like is everything but a geek, she's a fashion addict. :lol:

>< I was talking about lozel.

I got to work last night and my really hot coworker that I always flirt with (who's young enough to be my child--hey he's 25) purred at me when he saw my new haircut. But everyone really liked it.

Ooh, wassit look like?

Archived