TTTNE: 374 - Wishes for the New Year

a free shadow

I texted her, if she wanted to do something during the holidays. Turned out she was seeing someone else, which none knows about. So, she apologized and said no.

Oh my goodness Crown, that's just about the worst news for this :grouphug: I am sooo sorry.

Also those songs :rofl: Whaaaat...

Morning, all. Staring at my to-do list and wanting to weep. It's a cruel thing to only have two days left to organise Christmas, but after my first decent night's sleep all week, I am determined not to run myself into the ground with the stress of it.

Hope you're feeling better now, Crown. If I was you, I'd remove her from facebook/twitter/any other social network site just over the Xmas hols to get a break and clear your head.

Hope you're feeling better now, Crown. If I was you, I'd remove her from facebook/twitter/any other social network site just over the Xmas hols to get a break and clear your head.

Bad idea.

Here, this picture will cheer you up. :)

Edit: And

They are pure <3

Bad idea.

Not necessarily. It's all about distance. I am a firm believer that absence makes the heart grow weaker. I am certainly going to avoid texting Andrew until boxing day at least, and that's only because I need to ask him a work-based question.

Not necessarily. It's all about distance. I am a firm believer that absence makes the heart grow weaker. I am certainly going to avoid texting Andrew until boxing day at least, and that's only because I need to ask him a work-based question.

I won't see her until school begins again in January, so an occasional tweet or facebook post isn't that. I'll need to live with it anyway.

I understand your POV, but try going 'cold turkey' so to speak. Last year I fell for a guy (another Andrew, lol) and I had to leave the school where I was training. Knowing that I was never going to see him or be in contact with him again meant I got over him almost instantaneously.

I know circumstances won't allow that for you... but it really does help to have no reach to them at all.

Archived