TTTNE: 374 - Wishes for the New Year

a free shadow

Hi all, let me try this again. Since I have a lot of free time (no real plans for the holidays) and I've met some of you in Telephone Pictionary and Secret Santa, I've decided to make a come-back in TTTNE.

I tried posting yesterday evening but started watching the fucking Knicks and then got in a bad mood, so that didn't work out. But now I'm here, helping in the quest to finish this bad boy before the 24th.

Also, for those of you who don't know that the Grimm Reaper hates First Aid I would suggest a quick look at the Telephone Pictionary thread.

Hi all, let me try this again. Since I have a lot of free time (no real plans for the holidays) and I've met some of you in Telephone Pictionary and Secret Santa, I've decided to make a come-back in TTTNE.

I tried posting yesterday evening but started watching the fucking Knicks and then got in a bad mood, so that didn't work out. But now I'm here, helping in the quest to finish this bad boy before the 24th.

Also, for those of you who don't know that the Grimm Reaper hates First Aid I would suggest a quick look at the Telephone Pictionary thread.

:lol: I'm so glad you liked that.

Hello, TC and welcome welcome to TTTNE!

(And we don't have to make this one go fast)

Thank you for all the compliments. It was a drastic change for me. But I figured, hey either the world is ending on Dec 21 or its just hair and will grow back!

I do have to wear a little makeup and earrings though, otherwise I feel like a dyke. No offense intended to anyone. Just my personal feelings on my own personal appearance.

The end-of-the-world potluck at work was a success. We had just enough food to feed everyone with some snacks leftover for tonight. Day shift was so jealous that we were having a potluck and made a bunch of snitty comments.

Not night shift's problem if you all hate eachother. We know how to support eachother on night shift because we don't have ancillary staff.

Happy Birthday Ned and JW!! Have some fun!!

I have finish my furniture painting today before the family comes over for Christmas. At least I have a power buffer and don't have to do the wax karate kid style.

I've got a bunch of turnips from the garden to use. Any good recipes anyone?

:lol: I'm so glad you liked that.

Hello, TC and welcome welcome to TTTNE!

(And we don't have to make this one go fast)

Thanks! I used to spam a lot a few years ago, but grew out of it. Now it's so odd to return with almost all new people...

As for fast, I used to love to start races early, but Ice Crow have read me the riot act, so I'll behave. :)

@TC: You were the one who was receiving my pics/sentences! Sorry about that :lol: I love that game though. I play it with my friends frequently..might do so later today, even!

Yeah, I know. Your drawings were... excellent. :uhoh:

@TC: You were the one who was receiving my pics/sentences! Sorry about that :lol: I love that game though. I play it with my friends frequently..might do so later today, even!

Pictionary was absolutely awesome!

I have offered to host the next round, but it will have to be after the first of the year. Everyone is just to busy with holidays right now and it will be something to break the winter monotony from the end of the holidays until Valentine's.

I've got a bunch of turnips from the garden to use. Any good recipes anyone?

L_T and I came up with this one: meeps ala mashed turnips. So GOT.

Meeps have now been defined as any white veggie that can be boiled or mashed with cream/milk, butter, salt and pepper. Includes white potatoes, turnips and cauliflower. Milk, butter, salt and pepper make almost anything edible. :D

Thanks! I used to spam a lot a few years ago, but grew out of it. Now it's so odd to return with almost all new people...

As for fast, I used to love to start races early, but Ice Crow have read me the riot act, so I'll behave. :)

Yeah. I was here for a few threads that started early and it was so much fun, but things have changed, sadly. Oh well.

Also, oh! You're a veteran spammer >< Sorry!

Av updated for theme.

Yeah, I know. Your drawings were... excellent. :uhoh:

:lmao: For me they actually weren't bad because I usually draw stick figures. And a couple of my friends are even worse. If that's anything :lol:

Pictionary was absolutely awesome!

I have offered to host the next round, but it will have to be after the first of the year. Everyone is just to busy with holidays right now and it will be something to break the winter monotony from the end of the holidays until Valentine's.

That's fine with me; I'll be gone from the 30th till the 4th so I might need someone to sign up for me. As long as I get to play again :P

Finally. That dead girl always frightened me. :P

:lol: I love my terrifying Other/wight (I know she's a wight but I pretend she's an Other). She was originally just for Halloween but then I fell in love with her creepiness. She'll be back :devil:

@Pictionary talk I'm not even sure mine were comprehensible :lol: I just...can't draw XD.

:lol: I love my terrifying Other/wight (I know she's a wight but I pretend she's an Other). She was originally just for Halloween but then I fell in love with her creepiness. She'll be back :devil:

@Pictionary talk I'm not even sure mine were comprehensible :lol: I just...can't draw XD.

Let's just say that in between LS's phrases and your drawings, much fun was to be had :lmao:

Flying red clouds...I clearly posted a single red thing flying around enlarged with many little things flying. How could you not get Meatball? Have you never watched Adult Swim? :lmao:

Archived