TTTNE: 374 - Wishes for the New Year

a free shadow

That's a cool video.

Did you ever call her??

Oh, and how did you like the Dexter finale?

I texted her, if she wanted to do something during the holidays. Turned out she was seeing someone else, which none knows about. So, she apologized and said no.

Dexter:

I was pleasantly surprised by the finale, didn't expect them to kill off LaGuerta, rather expected Quinn or Batista to go away. Especially Quinn, because he was set-up to die, fucking around with the Brotherhood like that. Very anti-climactic.

It's indeed a shame they killed Pullo, he was so fucking great.

I texted her, if she wanted to do something during the holidays. Turned out she was seeing someone else, which none knows about. So, she apologized and said no.

Dexter:

I was pleasantly surprised by the finale, didn't expect them to kill off LaGuerta, rather expected Quinn or Batista to go away. Especially Quinn, because he was set-up to die, fucking around with the Brotherhood like that. Very anti-climactic.

It's indeed a shame they killed Pullo, he was so fucking great.

It's better to know, right?

:grouphug: :( Oh Crown, I am so so sorry to hear that. I hope you get over soon. Here is some chocolate to stuff in you to make you feel better. :grouphug:

It's better to know, right?

Yes, it is. Still sucks, though.

:grouphug: :( Oh Crown, I am so so sorry to hear that. I hope you get over soon. Here is some chocolate to stuff in you to make you feel better. :grouphug:

Thank you.

I'm going to miss it, to be honest. The urge to talk to her, to be around her. Damn.

Yes, it is. Still sucks, though.

Thank you.

I'm going to miss it, to be honest. The urge to talk to her, to be around her. Damn.

There will be others. You're a handsome guy - it won't take long.

But here's a :grouphug: just cause love sucks sometimes.

Thank you.

I think you will still feel it for some time. Only you will know you have absolutely no chance. But you will forget about it soon enough. ;)

Also, we finally have a New Year's tree set and decorated.

I think you will still feel it for some time. Only you will know you have absolutely no chance. But you will forget about it soon enough. ;)

I'm sure I will, probably as soon as I see her again.

I'm grabbing a beer.

The urge to be with them is the killer. I think I will feel that when I return to work, but will need to be strict on myself.

Plus just to nag you some more you should really read my novel if you want a cathartic release of frustration, when it comes to love. There's three significant characters who go through Hell and back when it comes to their love life. Because if I have no love life, neither do my characters.

JS and Crown, to both of you :grouphug: Sometimes love sucks. I used to listen to this to shout out such frustration back in the day, twas very popular on the indie dancefloor back then, at least here in their home country. It's from 1998 so bear with the video and stuff please :/

Lady O, you are so beautiful, which I already knew of course! All your pics have shown that.

TC is back! Welcome home to Spamland :D

Archived