Help please - College Survey on GOT Viewers

ungraceful

Hey I'm ridiculously sorry and this is not spam but I really need some help

I have decided to incorporate GoT into my college work and I need people to do this 10 question survey about their life to create an archetype on who would watch this.

I absolutely love this show and I try to get as many people to watch it as possible

So if you have like 3 minutes could you do this please and I can then get a wider range of info

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XFBX9K9

• 2 weeks later...

Finished this and though I might reply to give you a bump as well. I'd be surprised if you can get a precise profile however,in my workplace it seems that everybody watches the show, even people I never would have thought of. I was having dinner with a colleague last night, who has no TV, only watches thinks on his laptop, and the only 2 tv shows he watches is the Wire and GoT.

A couple of things I'd say though is, firstly you have a question for what your age is, and you have like 6 categories for all age groups up to 28, and then the final category is 28+!!! I'm 27, and I swear I don't feel that old, but I'm in your second highest age category. Also you shouldn't put so many open ended question, it'll make your results really difficult to analyze.

Well, I started this one, but got confused with the clothes shopping question - I live in Poland, so the brands of clothes I use wouldn't tell you anything. Or were you looking for a very general cathegory, as in "clothing stores in shopping malls" as opposed to i.e. "on the Internet"?

Done!

I'm waaaay over the maximum age limit listed; as for favorite films I have far too many to list on this survery, so I didn't. But I am a serious fan of film and bit of a film scholar, having both creatted and contributed heavily to Wikipdia's various film entires--I have an exensive film book research library, among my many collections.

Let us know the outcome (and any conclusions) to your sample survery, if possible.

Archived