If Some Random Hero were dumped into Westeros.....who should it be?

Mjoll

Druss the Legend. He'd show Jon Snow how to hold a wall.

Excellent!

My own suggestion?

"Ser Gregor Clegane there's someone who has been hearing of your 'conquests'... meet Judge Dredd. Don't mind that L-shaped device in his hands - just have a go at him."

The Green Lantern

He would set things straight and even the Dragons wouldn't be able to handle him.

Also, what about you know who . . S U P E R M A N.

Wouldn't be fair, a world with no kryptonite . .. my goodness.

This story needs SUPERMAN!!! and maybe Zod to help out Roose Bolton . .

Kneel before Zod!!!!

The Green Lantern

He would set things straight and even the Dragons wouldn't be able to handle him.

Also, what about you know who . . S U P E R M A N.

Wouldn't be fair, a world with no kryptonite . .. my goodness.

This story needs SUPERMAN!!! and maybe Zod to help out Roose Bolton . .

Kneel before Zod!!!!

What if dawn is actually forged from kryptonite, but its just white?

I could see Superman get sliced.

Kratos he would kick the others ass rhallors ass the drowned god's ass and the seven then take care of all the little schemers. Guts from Bersek too any of these two.

If i could pick a villain then Johann Liebert from Monster my word he would let the whole of KL kill themselves, let tywin shit gold and LF and Varys would cremble when he speaks.

Not exactly a "hero"... Inquisitor Glokta and his Practicals from Joe Abercrombie's "The First Law" trilogy.

The Tickler would look like a kitten compared to Glokta's techniques. Even if he would not be a torturer in Westeros, I think he would be best friends with Tyrion and I would like to read about the interactions between the two.

I also think Ser Ilyn Payne and Practical Frost would be good friends.

I choose Kara Thrace aka Starbuck, because during her fucked up death and resurrection she probably went to Westeros, and she was her show's Azor Ahai, and she's very human she could play the Game of Thrones and WIN. My second choice would be The Incredible Hulk, third choice would be Ultimate Warrior, because I'd like to see Westerosi responses to cocaine binges

The Doctor! (Doctor Who)

Groo the Wanderer !

My fav!

Conan the Barbarian. He wouldn't be too out of place, at least.

He already was in Season one of the show! & Dany just dreamed him in S2.

Pinky and the Brain

Already have Little Finger & Varys...it would be redundant.

Red Sonja, the She-Devil with a Sword

Mostly because she is kissed by fire.

Going to pair her with Jon?

Flashman. He'd love it!

Failing that, Ser Arthur Dent

Since Flashman is basically an opportunistic coward, I don't think he'd enjoy the widespread warfare. He would enjoy seducing Cersei; and Cersei would probably enjoy it too. Or post-Drogo Daenerys. Or Arianne. Or Septa Lemore. It all depends where he enters Westeros. If he doesn't get himself killed by a jealous husband/protector; Flashy might end up drinking and whoring with Tyrion, or join any number of mercenary forces. If Flashy is exiled to the Wall, he'll end up in the bed of either Melisandre or Val. He might also become very dead; because he won't be able to charm or necessarily flee from the Others...

Magneto.

He's had some heroic moments, both in the XMen First Class movie and during some of his long history in the comics. He's pretty deadly and can kill large numbers of men. He might be able to rig up a metal flamethrower for dealing with the Others; and he could handle the dragons if they have iron in their blood...

From literature:

Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer would be fun.

Aragorn and Boromir from LotR. Maybe Gollum.

Severus Snape from Harry Potter. He'd fit right in with all the morally grey characters seeking redemption of ASoIaF.

Lucy and Edmund Pevensie from Chronicles of Narnia.

Katniss Everdeen and Haymitch Abernathy from The Hunger Games would rock in Westeros.

Eragon Shadeslayer from the Inheritance Cycle. Worst books ever written (total copy of Star Wars and LotR), not sure if it even classifies as literature. But I'd love to see Eragon approach Drogon and get fried ... I hate him so much.

From movies:

Bruce Wayne, Joker, Ra's al Ghul, Two-Face and Bane from Nolan's TDK trilogy would rock in Westeros.

Anakin Skywalker and Obi-wan Kenobi from Star Wars would be fun to watch.

Michael Corleone from The Godfather would initiate a series of assassinations of noblemen everywhere on his son's nameday ceremony to protect House Corleone.

Hannibal Lecter would surely enjoy Westeros.

Jules Winnifield, Vincent Vega, Butch, Mr. White, Colonel Hans Landa, Lieutenant Aldo Raine, Django and Calvin Candie from Tarantino movies would really enjoy Westeros with all its violence and screwed up shit happening to everyone.

John Harrison from Star Trek into Darkness might be cool.

From TV:

Walter White and Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad would have loads of shit happening to them in Westeros.

Carrie Mathison would go insane if Nicholas Brody from Homeland was in Westeros.

Sherlock Holmes from BBC's Sherlock would beat Varys and Littlefinger.

Daryl and Merle Dixon from The Walking Dead would probably be slicing up wights.

Jack Bauer from 24 would be unstoppable, killing the Freys and Boltons to stop some elaborate conspiracy which goes up all the way to the Iron Throne.

Dexter Morgan from Dexter would have no shortage of victims to murder.

Ted Mosby's wife from HIMYM would probably be some whore.

Sheldon and Leonard from The Big Bang Theory wouldn't stand a chance in Westeros.

From Anime/Manga:

Sosuke Aizen from Bleach would be plotting for the Iron Throne.

So would Madara Uchiha from Naruto.

Monkey D Luffy from One Piece would pummel the Greyjoy fleet.

Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail would thrive in Westeros, she's a female knight.

Light Yagami and L from Death Note would be too much awesomeness for Westeros. Maybe Ryuk could be a freaky Other.

Lelouch vi Britannia from Code Geass would no doubt win the Iron Throne.

Edward and Alphonse Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist / Brotherhood would kick serious ass in Westeros.

Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop would probably be a cool sellsword who formerly worked for the Bloody Mummers.

Mugen and Jin from Samurai Champloo would kill every knight who challenged them while wandering in the Riverlands.

BTW not everyone mentioned above are heroes.

Magneto.

He's had some heroic moments, both in the XMen First Class movie and during some of his long history in the comics. He's pretty deadly and can kill large numbers of men. He might be able to rig up a metal flamethrower for dealing with the Others; and he could handle the dragons if they have iron in their blood...

I'd like to see him deal with the Iron Throne...

Archived