Movies & Tv Shows that you secretly love but can't admit to

Rhaegarsjoy

The title pretty much says it, are there movies or tv shows that you secretly love but can't admit to watching. For me it's twilight (I already know so please hold the criticism), I don't know why the story isnt enique, its not well written but I watch them all and like it, but you can't tell ppl that they look at you like oh and you can see you IQ drop a few points in their eyes. What about you? What can't you admit to loving?

Adit: sorry if this was done before search isn't working.

Ha I don't have secrets I say it all out in the open :) I like Twilight too.Red the books watched the movies,couldn't care less what ppl say or think about it. It's like that with everything I read or watch :dunno:

I also read all the Twilight books, and seen all the movies, and liked them.

Other than that, just about everything I've ever watched, I like to some degree.

The exceptions being, Ghost Rider, Ghost Town (a local movie, not the ricky gervais movie), Nude Nuns With Big Guns, and a couple of movies I used to love, and now am just like "umm... hmm."

I LIKE TITANIC!

And Avatar....

Also, me too.

The Da Vinci Code was a movie I really enjoyed. Thought it was really good.

Agree on the first Twilight movie, it wasn't that bad. It was enjoyable at some parts. The sequels suck donkey ass though.

And many reality shows here, that are so bad they become good. Jersey Shore, Rock of Love with Bret Michaels, The Kardashians e.t.c. I don't follow them, but I don't have a problem watching a few episodes if it is on the tellie. I actually quite enjoy it if it is.

I've seen the first three Twilight movies and enjoyed them for being well-executed mediocrity. And because the self-seriousness is funny.

I did not especially enjoy The Da Vinci Code, but I *really* enjoyed Angels & Demons. It's considered bad, right?

I've seen the first three Twilight movies and enjoyed them for being well-executed mediocrity. And because the self-seriousness is funny.

I did not especially enjoy The Da Vinci Code, but I *really* enjoyed Angels & Demons. It's considered bad, right?

I think both are considered bad. Don't really knwo why though.

I think the Star Wars prequels are better than the originals, I haven't seem them but I cant bring myself to watch then they are old n all the cgi is so bad I'm sure they looked revolutionary 30 years ago but watching it today It just seems lame.

CGI in the originals? :dunno:

Archived