Will Davos haft to kill Osha?

Mr.Black

Direwolf will prevent it. Even tho Shaggy is least patient of all those. And thanks go Nat Tena Osha was given grace by George.

Surrogate father theory might hold some water, as Davos really looks like a good man to be something like that, but I believe in surrogate mother in Osha, which has been awhile and the fact that North will have transition of accepting Wildlings after this devastating war.

Now what troubles me is this, most likely all Northerners will shout "King in the North" in front of Stannis, well I'd really love to see that scene atleast, I have a picture of it in my mind. But since Stannis was first king that actually did few key things to North he will have alliance of lord paramount of North and steward regent of North, atleast.

Sam, Tyrion, the NW gang, oh wait maybe it's just Ghost who's good at it. :)

Except Shaggy Dog was about to attack Tyrion at WF :)

Also I seem to remember the Great Jon getting his finger bit off by Greywind, Is the Great Jon a "bad person"?

I am more concerned for Davos than I am for Osha. If you compare Grolio who was another ship captain who was sent by a lord to find someone ie Dany. You can see a parallel.

Davos sent by lord Manderly to find his leige lord Ricken and bring him to White Harbor with his direwolf. Compare to Grolio sent by lord Illyrio to find Dany and bring her to Pentos with her dragons. Osha might be a comparison to Barriston Selmy or Jorah Mormont, both fill roles of protecting Rickon and Dany.

We all know what happened to poor Grolio. I am a bit hopeful for Davos because GRRM usually inverts the story when he has a parallel story arch. Poor Grolio ended up with his head cut off by Bloodbeard while someone else had their head removed by Manderly to fool the crown and the Freys who looked like Davos.

Dany did not listen to Grolio but listened to Jorah and did not return to Pentos. We might see something similar with Osha not willing to return with Rickon at first but as I said GRRM does invert and tweek so I am hopeful Rickon plus Osha and Davos and Shaggydog will return to White Harbor.

Except Shaggy Dog was about to attack Tyrion at WF :)

Also I seem to remember the Great Jon getting his finger bit off by Greywind, Is the Great Jon a "bad person"?

He was drawing a sword in anger.

After the amputation and becoming a staunch Robb loyalist he did not have any more problems with the doggie.

The young Westerling (who later released Grey Wind at Twins) passed the test, others from his family (of whom we later learn that they plotted to betray Robb) did not.

Ghost and Summer seem to behave in a similar way. Heck, even Nymeria, if the hint that she tore to pieces Mummers looking for Arya after her escape from Harrenhall is true (also note that she defended Catlyn's body from other wolves, but not from BwB)

Diredoggies have very good Stark Danger Radar at least.

Ghost and Summer seem to behave in a similar way. Heck, even Nymeria, if the hint that she tore to pieces Mummers looking for Arya after her escape from Harrenhall is true (also note that she defended Catlyn's body from other wolves, but not from BwB)

Actually that was Arya herself,though she doesn't realize it.

I recently read that GRRM plans to give Osha a bigger role in future books than he'd originally intended because he enjoys the portrayal of her by [actress name here]. That made me heave a big sigh. I didn't much care for her in the show or the books, particularly in the show... Sorry to say then that I don't think Davos will be offing her anytime soon.

Actually that was Arya herself,though she doesn't realize it.

Actually it was both. If Bloodraven is to be believed, it is a symbiotic relationship. Nymeria became a ruthless killer in ACOK, and look at the direction Arya is heading in Dance. Nymeria runs with a pack, for several books Arya yearns for a pack.

He's bitten two people, tearing a "chunk of flesh" out of someone's leg. Furthermore, Bran was there during the departure from Winterfell.

Considering that they can casually tear off limbs, these were lashing out not earnest attacks. When he bit Luwin, Bran was there as well.

Archived