Fist Pump Moments (possible spoilers)

The moment before Jon gets stabbed in the back for those few seconds I could have put down the books and walked away and lived my life with a constant fist pumping sensation reverberating through my body but no... f******* Bowen marsh

"Is there gold hidden in the village? Is there silver? Gems? Is there food? Where is Lord Beric? [still stabbing] Where did he go? How many men were with him? How many knights? How many bowmen. How many, how many, how many, how many, how many, how many? Is there gold in the village?"

Her hands were red and sticky when Sandor dragged her off him. "Enough," was all he said.

I like the LF reveals to Sansa. The first being about Joffery's murder, the second being who killed Jon Arwyn, and the last about the plot (probably fake or won't turn out, but whatever) for Sansa to marry Harry the Heir and regain power, although this time with knowledge how to play the game.

The King in the North!

Dracarys

Stannis saving the world beyond the Wall.

Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold.

Vengeance. Justice. Fire and blood.

The North remembers.

And, obviously, everything with Davos Seaworth in it.

“Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.”

Greatest fist-pump moment ever. This forum has a major bias against Stannis.!

Archived