Fist Pump Moments (possible spoilers)

were there any moments that mad you thnk " yeah, thats why i love this series. this is awesome"

here's some of mine

1: Weasel soup. what could be better then Arya, kicking butt, and being awesome?

2: The moment when Davos realises the chain has been pulled up on the Blackwater. just that feeling of "ohhhh thats what it's for"

3:ELIAAAA!!!!!! (nothing more needs to be said)

"Edd, fetch me a block."

"Then rise again, Davos Seaworth, and rise as Lord of the Rainwood, Admiral of the Narrow Sea, and Hand of the King."

"'Never call him that!' Spittle sprayed from Theon's lips. 'Ramsay Bolton, not Ramsay Snow, never Snow, never, you have to remember his name, or he will hurt you.'

'He is welcome to try. Whatever name he goes by.'"

"'You're going to fight that?'

'I'm going to kill that.'"

"If you die before you say her name, ser, I will hunt you through all seven hells."

Jaime smacking Red Ronnet with his golden hand:

Jaime’s golden hand cracked him across the mouth so hard the other knight went stumbling down the steps. His lantern fell and smashed, and the oil spread out, burning. “You are speaking of a highborn lady, ser. Call her by her name. Call her Brienne.”

Catelyn Stark knocking down Ser Emmon Cuy with a brazier.

The fire had reached the wall and was creeping up the side of the tent. Ser Emmon was pressing Brienne hard, him in his enameled yellow steel and her in wool. He had forgotten Catelyn, until the iron brazier came crashing into the back of his head. Helmed as he was, the blow did no lasting harm, but it sent him to his knees.

The fire had reached the wall and was creeping up the side of the tent. Ser Emmon was pressing Brienne hard, him in his enameled yellow steel and her in wool. He had forgotten Catelyn, until the iron brazier came crashing into the back of his head. Helmed as he was, the blow did no lasting harm, but it sent him to his knees.

i laughed at that one, but then i cried:(

Definitely this

And Sansa escaping KL, and Theon and Jeyne escaping WF.

And of course "Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood".

Not a very popular choice, but Cat arresting Tyrion.

Davos scene at the Mermen court has plenty of those.

The man was smirking as he told the tale. Davos wanted to peel his lips off with a knife. “Ser,

may I have your name?”

“Ser Jared, of House Frey.”

“Jared of House Frey, I name you liar.”

“Take his head, rather,” suggested Ser Jared. “Or let him meet me on the field of honor.”

“What would a Frey know of honor?” Davos threw back.

What does Stannis offer you?

Vengeance. Vengeance for my sons and yours, for your husbands and your fathers and your brothers.

Vengeance for your murdered lord, your murdered king, your butchered princes. Vengeance!”

“Yes,” piped a girl’s voice, thin and high.

It belonged to the half-grown child with the blond eyebrows and the long green braid. “They

killed Lord Eddard and Lady Catelyn and King Robb,” she said. “He was our king! He was brave and good,

and the Freys murdered him. If Lord Stannis will avenge him, we should join Lord Stannis.”

Manderly pulled her close. “Wylla, every time you open your mouth you make me want to send

you to the silent sisters.”

“I only said—”

“We heard what you said,” said the older girl, her sister. “A child’s foolishness. Speak no ill of

our friends of Frey. One of them will be your lord and husband soon.”

“No,” the girl declared, shaking her head. “I won’t. I won’t ever. They killed the king.”

Lord Wyman flushed. “You will. When the appointed day arrives, you will speak your wedding

vows, else you will join the silent sisters and never speak again.”

The poor girl looked stricken. “Grandfather, please …” “Hush, child,” said Lady Leona. “You

heard your lord grandfather. Hush! You know nothing.”

“I know about the promise,” insisted the girl. “Maester Theomore, tell them! A thousand years

before the Conquest, a promise was made, and oaths were sworn in the Wolf’s Den before the old gods

and the new. When we were sore beset and friendless, hounded from our homes and in peril of our

lives, the wolves took us in and nourished us and protected us against our enemies. The city is built

upon the land they gave us. In return we swore that we should always be their men. Stark men!”

Catelyn was thinking of her girls, wondering if she would ever see them again, when the Greatjon lurched to his feet.

“MY LORDS!” he shouted, his voice booming off the rafters. “Here is what I say to these two kings!” He spat. “ Renly Baratheon is nothing to me, nor Stannis neither. Why should they rule over me and mine, from some flowery seat in Highgarden or Dorne? What do they know of the Wall or the wolfswood or the barrows of the First Men? Even their gods are wrong. The Others take the Lannisters too, I’ve had a bellyful of them.” He reached back over his shoulder and drew his immense two-handed greatsword. “Why shouldn’t we rule ourselves again? It was the dragons we married, and the dragons are all dead!” He pointed at Robb with the blade. “There sits the only king I mean to bow my knee to, m’lords,” he thundered. “The King in the North!”

And he knelt, and laid his sword at her son’s feet.

“I’ll have peace on those terms,” Lord Karstark said. “They can keep their red castle and their iron chair as well.” He eased his longsword from its scabbard. “The King in the North!” he said, kneeling beside the Greatjon.

Maege Mormont stood. “The King of Winter!” she declared, and laid her spiked mace beside the swords. And the river lords were rising too, Blackwood and Bracken and Mallister, houses who had never been ruled from Winterfell, yet Catelyn watched them rise and draw their blades,

bending their knees and shouting the old words that had not been heard in the realm for more than three hundred years, since Aegon the Dragon had come to make the Seven Kingdoms one... yet now were heard again, ringing from the timbers of her father’s hall:

“The King in the North!”

“The King in the North!”

“THE KING IN THE NORTH!”

Wasn't that Ser Gregor, who sanctioned Vargo Hoat?

The High Sparrow telling Cersei, "No." (Not so much what came after, but just the first time someone stands up to Cersei.)

When Tyrion gives Janos Slynt a pink slip.

When Jon gives Janos Slynt a red card.

Manderly's speech.

When Brienne finally disciplines the Brave Companions.

The Manderly speech.

The Purple Wedding.

Dany is making a habit of it: Rising from the ashes with dragons. Burning the warlocks. Burning the slavers of Astapor. The gods just keep on giving to her.

Arya killing Polliver, or whoever it was in the inn.

Archived