Lets say Tommen is Dead...

Erkan12

What happens to KL ? Lannisters would retreat to West or they still want to hold it. I'm really curious about that, since Stannis should be the king then, but high septon and many lords didn't want Stannis either. It would be very interesting about crowning... :box:

What happens to KL ? Lannisters would retreat to West or they still want to hold it. I'm really curious about that, since Stannis should be the king then, but high septon and many lords didn't want Stannis either. It would be very interesting about crowning... :box:

This changed with the Baratheon dynasty. I think they could argue successfully that Myrcellea should be crowned, since they follow cognatic primogeniture. They could also aruge that Stannis was a traitor and a worshiper of a foreign god, so he should be passed up, leaving Myrcella as most senior female Baratheon claimant.

Though Myrcella is in the hands of the Dornish and I doubt Dorne would give her back. As long as she is in Dorne, nobody can be crowned and the Lannisters are stuck in limbo.

Then 'Lets say Myrcella is dead' too. :drunk: Then what ?

Tommen isn't going to die, why does everyone take prophesies on face values.

His regent Kevan is dead. He is very close too.

Cersei will crown Myrcella in Tommen's stead. Cersei will have her men guard the Maidenvault where Margaery and her friends are staying to keep them imprisoned as hostages to ensure the Tyrells' loyalty like Aerys did with Elia.

With Tommen dead, some men minor lords will side with Stannis if he appears again, but if the dead of Tommen and the reveal of Aegon take place around the same time, the people will side with Aegon, cause Aegon is a man an Myrcella is a girl, even when it sounds unfair.

I dont think he will live because his relevance to the plot seems about almost over which was to give Cersei power.

Most likely Tommen will die from rampant disease. Pycelle never really says anything without being drilled for it, but he has his little conversation with Jaime over Tywin's corpse discussing that great men do what is necessary for the greater good even though they may be loved little for it.

Archived