Jump to content

ambi76

Members
  • Content count

    1,388
  • Joined

  • Last visited

1 Follower

About ambi76

  • Rank
    Council Member
  • Birthday 02/02/1976

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Female
  • Location
    Germany

Recent Profile Visitors

1,166 profile views
  1. ambi76

    Rant and Rave without Repercussions [S7 Leaks Edition]

    Wow. I have been away for a while. Just scanned some of the spoilers and ... only thing that really bothers me (except that House Tyrell seems to consist literally of a house/castle and an old woman) is that Littlefinger execution by Arya and Sansa. I mean really? That's almost children-book level cheesy stuff. I really hope GRRM doesn't do this. Dany and Jon? Pfffft. Not wilde about it (still think it's forced and boring-ass) but not mad about it either. Guess Dany's speculated childbirth death will be actually Jon's baby, so some more cheese. Bittersweet my ass.
  2. Where??? It's Whatshisface Swift who is sent off to Braavos by Cersei. Mace goes to besiege Storm's End and comes back like a lighting bolt once Marg is imprisoned. And Teryn fucking Mant is still just wasting air as a kingsguard-thug in KL.
  3. ambi76

    Renly Gay?

    As a big Loras/Renly shipper I also like how sweet their relationship seems. :love: But sometimes my mean side thinks if GRRM really wanted to troll us he would make it turn out that Renly was talking trash about Loras behind his back just as he did with Brienne. "My, my, that Tyrell boy they sent me is a total idiot, but he sucks a mean cock, so I'm going to keep him." :devil:
  4. ambi76

    Renly Gay?

    So it's 2015 (10! years after GRRM said Renly is gay) and this question still is asked by people who have supposedly access to the internet? Word of God/Gay (yeah, it's kind of sucky this was neccessary) or not, but I'm sorry I don't get that. ETA: GRRM is still also swearing up and down that the Rainbow Guard was an accident, Jehane. I might even believe the ignorant straight old males excuse he gives there.
  5. ambi76

    Introductions

    Why, hello, Ser Gustav, my fellow Loras fanatic. A rare breed indeed. (I think we might be the only one's actually :crying: ). PS @ Zhalia: I'm also German. So yeah, we may take over here soon.
  6. I would prefer King Gendry way over King Jon and I find King Gendry already rather cheesy to be honest. The problem I see with all potential candidates though is: Absolutely no one is going to want to be the king after the war. Well maybe Margaery will try for a sex-change since the marriages are clearly not working out. I'm extremely neutral on the Arya/Gendry romance, but really who would wish queendom on the poor girl in the end?
  7. ambi76

    GoT Actors in Other Stuff - Part 2

    Yeah, but they never will because they're all twelve years old or something. :rolleyes:
  8. ambi76

    GoT Actors in Other Stuff - Part 2

    You've got a problem with - Tatort?
  9. Minor quibble and often made mistake: That should be Dragonstone not Storm's End (Mace goes there and it is often mixed up). Otherwise: :love: :wub: :thumbsup:
  10. Nice DogLover. You forgot Renly's "gay porn", I think. The chapter where Loras tells Jaime that Renly owned books with illuminations that would turn a septon blind. :blushing: I think it's chapter 16 in AFFC.
  11. From a thousand pages ago, but I still like the idea of Salladhor being used as "Aurane Waters" stand-in. So a Stannis betrayal of him could work in that way. Runs over to Cersei. Promptly betrays her too.
  12. An extra in Tyrell clothing. OMFG this means there are other male Tyrells? :dunno:
  13. ambi76

    GoT Actors in Other Stuff - Part 2

    Well, yeah siberia82, he gets to use a sword for something else than waving it at Littlefinger and being almost knocked to the ground by Margaery for it. :bang: (Okay, I forgot the 5 seconds Blackwater scene, but then 90% of watchers had no idea who that was supposed to be, and the other 10% thought it was Tywin.)
  14. ambi76

    [Book Spoilers] EP306 Discussion

    For self-reporting/identifying LGBTQ folks that's a pretty solid statistic (most statistics show something between 3-5%). The ~10% numbers come usually from LA and the ~1% numbers come usually from Westboro Baptist types. Oh and yes, times are changing. In the under 30 years old cohort the LGBTQ numbers can almost double (6-8%).
  15. ambi76

    [Book Spoilers] EP 209 Discussion

    It wasn't left out Ser Robert, just very subtle implemented at the end. But blink and you miss it. The leader of the Tyrell/Lannister vanguard on the white horse is Loras (instead of Garlan) in Renly's armor. Tyrion sees him before losing consciousness, which gives it a nice surreal touch imho. And later we see Loras take off the antler helmet and a thousand LOREAL Westeros macros are born. :laugh:
×