Dreadfort claimers?

borgenone

Do you think Roose have actually gotten her pregnant? Roose is such a creepy guy i can't see him sleeping with Fat Walda.

You seem to have missed some parts of ADWD... :)

Lady Walda is a Frey, and she has a fertile feel to her. I have become oddly fond of my fat little wife. The two before her never made a sound in bed, but this one squeals and shudders. I find that quite endearing. If she pops out sons the way she pops in tarts, the Dreadfort will soon be overrun with Boltons.

Roose Bolton entered, pale-eyed and yawning, accompanied by his plump and pregnant wife, Fat Walda.

You seem to have missed some parts of ADWD... :)

Lady Walda is a Frey, and she has a fertile feel to her. I have become oddly fond of my fat little wife. The two before her never made a sound in bed, but this one squeals and shudders. I find that quite endearing. If she pops out sons the way she pops in tarts, the Dreadfort will soon be overrun with Boltons.

Roose Bolton entered, pale-eyed and yawning, accompanied by his plump and pregnant wife, Fat Walda.

Ah thank you had forgot about that part!

The Frey's will claim it b/c of Walda... but that ain't gonna happen.

The Ryswells will make a claim b/c of Bethany, Roose's first wife, seems unlikely unless they are really a part of a northern conspiracy...

Manderly will make a play, I bet he has no shortage of relatives and its fairly close to the Dreadfort....

If he makes it to the end, I hope the poor sad sack finally gets Storm's End.

Yeah. He deserves that. Dreadfort would just be temporary. Though I don't know if he is going to survive :/

Hope Stannis wins the Dreadfort and swears himself to House Stark.

He would never do that

i know, bring it on Stan-fans, if he forces Jeyne to marry I will hate him with as much passion as Dany hates the Usurpers Dogs.

Luckily, Jeyne's from an extremely minor house with nothing to inherit so it's plausible that he won't force anything.

Luckily, Jeyne's from an extremely minor house with nothing to inherit so it's plausible that he won't force anything.

yep, but seriously. That girl deserves to find a man(or woman) that makes her happy and that she loves(as all men and women do) and anyone who takes that away from her I will hate with the fury of 100 white hot suns

Archived