Who would win a chess or cyvasse game between LF and Bloodraven?

Señor de la Tormenta 2

If it suits Littlefinger he'll let Bloodraven win without making it too obvious. Though my guess is Bloodraven would see right through that and would start a mind game of his own with LF.

I'm tempted to say Bloodraven would win if they were just playing to win the game but he did manage to get himself arrested and sent to The Wall, so I don't know.

I'd like to see Tyrion vs Littlefinger. Both of them aren't physically strong and rely more on their wits and outsmarting their enemies. Bloodraven uses stuff like glamor and such so he's more of a spy than a tactician.

If it suits Littlefinger he'll let Bloodraven win without making it too obvious. Though my guess is Bloodraven would see right through that and would start a mind game of his own with LF.

I'm tempted to say Bloodraven would win if they were just playing to win the game but he did manage to get himself arrested and sent to The Wall, so I don't know.

I'd like to see Tyrion vs Littlefinger. Both of them aren't physically strong and rely more on their wits and outsmarting their enemies. Bloodraven uses stuff like glamor and such so he's more of a spy than a tactician.

Tyron is not as smart as people think....he loses several games...and still had that unwise idea to send Myrcella to Dorne.

LF would deliberately lose to pretend he's just some invisible underling.

In a situation where, say, a vengeful Stannis has ordered Tyrion and LF to play a game of chess with the loser being burnt, I would place my money on LF. Tyrion is too easy to emotionally manipulate, and would get conned into doing something rash.

Bloodraven would prepare for the match by showing up as some inconsequential hedge knight and playing LF in a warmup game and learn his tendencies. Although he'd still lose because Littlefinger has this aura about him that drops all the surrounding vital characters intelligence to 0 when he's around apparently, even if it's completely contrary to their nature.

Archived