Little Finger Deflowering Sansa

Winterfell Resident

Compared to what happened to Jeyne Sansa sleeping with Baelish would be light stuff. So Martin would hardly shy away from it for being too shocking. A seduction scene could hardly be more traumatizing than the RW, neither to us readers nor to Sansa herself. The trauma for Sansa would only begin when she finds out what Baelish did to her family and how he implicated her as accomplice to kingslaying or if she finds out about his dark plans in the future.

I do not think at all that we would see a rape scene there since LF would spoil every plan he ever had with Sansa if he forced her, while successful seduction could strengthen the bonding. So either he can make Sansa fancy him and seduce her or sex won't happen. LF is so far characterized as being too cool and calculating for spontaneous violence.

I've always thought things might go the other way around, with Sansa actually seducing LF. This could be the first step in her really becoming a player - she has something LF wants, and once you know what a man wants you can control them. And it would certainly be controversial.

Will Sansa lose her virginity to Little Finger. The last we read about those two was when Little Finger revealed his plan for Sansa to get back Winterfell through a series of finagling and putting things in motion. Then he told her, "Now this deserves a real kiss." or something like that. GRRM has not went back to Sansa POV since.

And because Sansa still is a bit naïve, did she sleep with Little Finger after receiving this news.

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if this happened and is what the "controversial" Sansa chapter in the WOW is. Sansa lost her wolf, I am not expecting great things from her. With that said, I applaud your bravery in posting this, Sansa has a devoted following so a lot of people have learned to keep these thoughts to themselves. Since the pro-Sansa suicide bombers are probably on their way I will be ducking now.

My two cents:

LF would love to try, but not sure when. He is getting bolder about it now that Lysa has "flown" so I think he will try sooner rather than later. Agree that he's more likely to try and woo her than try to rape her.

The bigger question: will Sansa let him/fall for it/go along with it/etc? Sansa in AFFC grew a lot but she is still incredibly (painfully!) naive and dense about what is going on around her. Too much time spent with her head in fairytales.... but I think she is now in a place where she's under no illusions about what LF wants from her, ultimately, beyond just her value as the heir to Winterfell.

What would she warg into? A bird flying past?

Actually, speaking of Sansa and birds and warging, I had this total crack pot theory the other day. I'll spoilerise it given that it's a bit off topic for this thread.

Presupposing that R+L=J and Jon is TPTWP + dragons will be the key in defending Westeros from the Others....

Jon will need to learn how to warg with dragons if he is to wrest control of the dragons away from Dany. I can't see her giving them up willingly, even to a recently discovered nephew.

Dragons are reptiles. Reptiles are more closely related to birds than mammals. Wasn't there some mention of birds being more difficult to warg than mammals in ASOS? Somewhere in Jon's trek with the wildlings when he's learning about wargs and warging.

Enter crackpot theory: Sansa in the Eyrie will learn to warg with birds as she has no direwolf to warg with. Once Jon sorts himself out from the Ides of March, and chucks a big "fuck y'all I'm off to deliver my family from the hands of arseholes and find out what's in my mother's tomb" and rides off... picks up Sansa. She teaches him to warg into animals other than Ghost. He then uses this skill to wrest control of one or more dragons from Dany and flies off to the North to deal with the oncoming wights and Others.

Look, this theory hit me while half asleep/still dreaming so it's the crackest of crackpots....

Exactly my thoughts. This will be the controversial chapter, I'd be willing to bet on that.

I doubt very much that the controversial chapter will be about Sansa and LF having sex. It will most likely focus on a controversial decision or action made by Sansa (not sexual) showing a darker side of her.

Why do people care so much about Sansa's virginity?

Because the story does. All the attempts at bedding Sansa that have been avoided have made her maidenhood a part of her arc.

I hope not, it definitely wouldn't help with the weird Westerosi annulment thing. IIRC (and I'm not sure, so don't quote me on this) the fact that her marriage to Tyrion was never consummated is the reason she can get out of it. If LF deflowers her, in a maester's eyes it might as well have been Tyrion and then she's trapped.

Basically, if she's not a virgin she doesn't have much of a chance with Harry the Heir. And I think as creepy as he is, LF would prefer to use Sansa for political purposes than sexual ones.

If LF deflowers her, in a maester's eyes it might as well have been Tyrion and then she's trapped.

Basically, if she's not a virgin she doesn't have much of a chance with Harry the Heir.

Actually I doubt she will ever get very far with Harry the Heir and even if she did, her virginity would not be an issue for him. It is a much more important issue for her marriage with Tyrion, as you mention at first.

Why do people care so much about Sansa's virginity?

Her virginity is important because as long she is a maiden she can have her marriage to Tyrion annulled.

Furthermore, it is not the taking of her virginity that upsets people, but the thought of the ace of creeps Littlefinger taking Sansa virginity is revulsive to many.

I hope not, it definitely wouldn't help with the weird Westerosi annulment thing. IIRC (and I'm not sure, so don't quote me on this) the fact that her marriage to Tyrion was never consummated is the reason she can get out of it. If LF deflowers her, in a maester's eyes it might as well have been Tyrion and then she's trapped.

Basically, if she's not a virgin she doesn't have much of a chance with Harry the Heir. And I think as creepy as he is, LF would prefer to use Sansa for political purposes than sexual ones.

This is what I was thinking, I mean if he does than his plans will go to shit, unless he plans to marry her himself.

Archived