Little Finger Deflowering Sansa

Winterfell Resident

No way Sansa takes Daario ......

Its true she used to be into pretty boys, but blue beard and golden tooth?

That is so not Sansa. She is not Dany. I would see Sansa choosing good old Barristan before she goes with Daario

Wishful thinking, i know it can be a bummer that women are into flamboyance but it's true.

Sansa isn't developed enough for us to say what she would be into, I'm still seeing her as not much more than a child. Dany had already been married, been pregnant, and led a people through a wasteland by the time Daario comes around.

Sansa did seem to be fond of that singer dude, he's closer to Daario than LF

Will Sansa lose her virginity to Little Finger. The last we read about those two was when Little Finger revealed his plan for Sansa to get back Winterfell through a series of finagling and putting things in motion. Then he told her, "Now this deserves a real kiss." or something like that. GRRM has not went back to Sansa POV since.

And because Sansa still is a bit naïve, did she sleep with Little Finger after receiving this news.

Sansa is not 'still a bit naive' when it comes to what sex is and what LF wants. Read her last chapter in ASOS. He kissed her and didn't hide his intentions at all, and she realized what he was after. LF kissing her and asking kisses from her is nothing new. He went a bit further than usual (not counting the ASOS snow castle scene) in that scene when he told her about Harry, maybe because he had a bit of wine (she smelled it on his breath).

Sansa would certainly not willingly sleep with LF - she doesn't feel any sexual attraction to him and his advances only make her uncomfortable (as did Myranda's mention of his "little finger"). While she's still repeatedly dwelling in her mind on the "kiss" with Sandor that never actually happened, she is curiously indifferent to LF's kisses or blanks them from her mind, including the kiss in ASOS which she seems to have somehow forgotten. Why doesn't she dwell on them in her AFFC chapters, when she was perfectly aware of his intentions in ASOS? I would say it's because she's trying to push it out of her mind, because she doesn't want to think about it, and because she is forced to play his "daughter". She tries to think of him as her "father" who is good to her, since she's dependent on him and helpless to do anything - yet. And she completely excludes him from any sexual thoughts and dreams she's having - it's as if her mind is refusing to register him in a sexual way, in spite of his kisses and advances and in spite of the fact she's seen him naked during the bedding and heard him having sex upstairs. It's something of an emotional shield.

LF, on the other hand, is not going to try to rape her, at least not yet, because 1) her virginity may be important for the annulment of her marriage to Tyrion, and she needs to be a virgin bride for Harry, and 2) he is still hoping that he will be able to groom her to be his willing lover.

The chapter ended on a cliffhanger, but I don't think that anyone other than you thought the cliffhanger was "...and are they going to do it now?" but "What will Sansa do about LF's plans for her and Harry's wedding, and will she let LF poison Sweetrobin, or will she protect him?"

We saw Dany having sex with an adult when she was a child, and it was raping. So, we've already been there. I don't think that will be the controversial tone of the chapter.

I think it would be very controversial if every 13-year old female character in the series were to lose her virginity to rape. It wouldn't be something that "may be controversial in some quarters of the fandom", it would be a major controversy. After two near misses in ASOS, and after Jeyne Poole, do you really think GRRM would go there with Sansa, even though it would be really repetitive?

It was mentioned on this forum that Ran used the same phrase - "may be controversial in some quarters of the fandom" - referring to Brienne's line "You sound like a bloody woman" in his GoT review. So, either he was really overstating it there, or he's really understating it when referring to Sansa's chapter, if he's indeed referring to something on the level of rape!

I've always thought things might go the other way around, with Sansa actually seducing LF. This could be the first step in her really becoming a player - she has something LF wants, and once you know what a man wants you can control them. And it would certainly be controversial.

Why would she seduce him? She already knows he wants her and can use that against him. What could she possibly gain from having sex with him that she can't otherwise?

Sansa did seem to be fond of that singer dude, he's closer to Daario than LF

What singer dude was Sansa fond of? :huh: She does mention liking some singer back in Winterfell when she was a little girl, but we don't even find out enough about him, and that was ages ago.

I think manipulation by seduction would be a better way to put it than seduce.

Why would she need to seduce him to manipulate him? She can manipulate him much better by pretending to be naive about what he wants and continuing to go "Yes, father", acting like a naive little girl he thinks she is.

...In other words, doing exactly what she's been doing in AFFC.

He continues to tell her about his plans and to think he's slowly grooming her - and she doesn't have to lose her virginity with a guy she isn't attracted to; win-win.

What singer dude was Sansa fond of? :huh: She does mention liking some singer back in Winterfell when she was a little girl, but we don't even find out enough about him, and that was ages ago.

That poster may be thinking of Marillion who tried to rape her by the way. She pitied him later on but certainly didn't like him.

The singer from WF was an old man I thought?

That one that tried to tape her, I thought she liked him at first. Maybe I'm mistaken. If so, strike that comment from the record, everything else I said still stands in support of my argument

Why would she need to seduce him to manipulate him? She can manipulate him much better by pretending to be naive about what he wants and continuing to go "Yes, father", acting like a naive little girl he thinks she is.

...In other words, doing exactly what she's been doing in AFFC.

He continues to tell her about his plans and to think he's slowly grooming her - and she doesn't have to lose her virginity with a guy she isn't attracted to; win-win.

I don't think it would work either I was just saying I think that's what the poster meant by seduce.

There's a huge difference in seducing and being seduced.

Archived