Grey Wind is alive!

From Grey Wind to Grey Worm - Robb should've given him canine anthelmintics before it was too late...

Surely there's a Westerosi heartworm medication ad in there somewhere? Don't be surprised if Arya's next job as a faceless man is going around promoting 1-800-DireMeds.

Kienn, WHY DO YOU HATE ALL JOY?! :(

Surely there's a Westerosi heartworm medication ad in there somewhere? Don't be surprised if Arya's next job as a faceless man is going around promoting 1-800-DireMeds.

Kienn, WHY DO YOU HATE ALL JOY?! :(

I don't... I just don't see any of that as evidence that Grey Wind is alive at all... guess you'll have to look harder.

I don't... I just don't see any of that as evidence that Grey Wind is alive at all... guess you'll have to look harder.

Ohhhhh I see what this is. Clearly you're an agent of GRRM and were sent to throw me off the trail because I was getting too close. Nice try, but GW=GW=third head of the dragon is solid.

Well then, where is Lady?

Lady is back in the crypts of Winterfell giving Bael the barred lessons in the history of the Stark direwolves. She's also teaching him to blow the Horn of Walder that will ignite the wildfire caches under King's Landing and send the Iron Throne skyrocketing into the heart of winter.

Lady is back in the crypts of Winterfell giving Bael the barred lessons in the history of the Stark direwolves. She's also teaching him to blow the Horn of Walder that will ignite the wildfire caches under King's Landing and send the Iron Throne skyrocketing into the heart of winter.

I wonder what the aerodynamic capabilities of the Iron Throne are...

Well I guess if you want to be needlessly stubborn and stick to your guns you can say that. For the life of me, I can't see how anyone can refuse to see the powerful string of coincidences that support this theory. There simply is no rival theory that manages to explain all these facts in the same way. The Grey W.=Grey W. similarity is far too strong to be anything but intentional. They have to be the same. I frankly find it difficult to respect the opinions someone who refuses to see such clear and overwhelming evidence. You must be a troll.

I became an uncle today and this theory is still the highlight of my day. I feel enlightened. :bowdown:

It really opens everything up and brings everything together doesn't it?

Conratulations by the way! :)

Well I guess if you want to be needlessly stubborn and stick to your guns you can say that. For the life of me, I can't see how anyone can refuse to see the powerful string of coincidences that support this theory. There simply is no rival theory that manages to explain all these facts in the same way. The Grey W.=Grey W. similarity is far too strong to be anything but intentional. They have to be the same. I frankly find it difficult to respect the opinions someone who refuses to see such clear and overwhelming evidence. You must be a troll.

:agree: There's simply no argument! Simple fact is, Grey Worm is a wolf in eunuch's clothing and Azor Ahai reborn. Maybe Robb was his Nissa Nissa?

:agree: There's simply no argument! Simple fact is, Grey Worm is a wolf in eunuch's clothing and Azor Ahai reborn. Maybe Robb was his Nissa Nissa?

Something up thread gave me a further insight. If worm=wyrm which means snake, Grey Worm=Grey Snake. However, the Grey Direwolf is the Stark Sigil. Grey signifies wolf and worm signifies dragon. So 'Grey Worm' is 'Wolf Dragon'. Besides being a subtle hint at R+L=J, it is interesting that while he currently walks about with a 'human' head, his names mention the other two heads. My take on this is that he actually regrows different heads. This is confirmed beyond any and every possible doubt by the fact that 'Grey Worm' is also an anagram for 'Regrow my', as in my head. I also think that his brown hair is not dyed, but rather a wig. This is PROVED by the fact that 'Grey Wind' is an anagram for 'Nerdy Wig'.

As would be true in any case, the longer we think about it, the more stuff coheres with this theory. Clearly it is unassailable now.

Archived