Game Of Thrones Season 4 Previews Has Arrived

Winterfell Resident

I just saw the Game Of Thrones HBO Series Season 4 Preview.

It is awesome!!

It has Jaimie's Golden Hand, Prince Oberyn, etc.

They don't show the dragons. But what they do show is the shadow of the dragon flying over a city. And Wow. It really has grown immensely.

If anyone has seen the preview tell me what you saw.

If not, you can goto youtube and type in "Game of Thrones Season 4".

They clearly have some scenes between Varys and Oberyn here. Anybody else think they're going to expand Varys' role in Tyrion's trial to suggest that while he may not have planned for it to go the way it does, or for Tyrion to kill Tywin, he might help forge the pseudo alliance that leads to it?

I could see them using Varys's expanded role to explain part of the reason Tyrion gets Oberyn on his side, aside from the obvious of course.

They clearly have some scenes between Varys and Oberyn here. Anybody else think they're going to expand Varys' role in Tyrion's trial to suggest that while he may not have planned for it to go the way it does, or for Tyrion to kill Tywin, he might help forge the pseudo alliance that leads to it?

I could see them using Varys's expanded role to explain part of the reason Tyrion gets Oberyn on his side, aside from the obvious of course.

I find that scene as a possible clue on Dorne´s friends at court

He held out his hand, and Princess Arianne moved to his side to hold it. “Tell them, Father.” Prince Doran took a jagged breath. “Dorne still has friends at court. Friends who tell us things we were not meant to know. This invitation Cersei sent us is a ruse. Trystane is never meant to reach King’s Landing.

Archived